Fixture overload ... just like west juniors ..

Oh yeah, whilst I'm here, let's wait until the end of season and see what teams are still playing into June and who isn't. Let's not smuggly try and use the worst case scenario to make a point aimed at undermining a league who are more than capable of giving a full seasons fixture list, and have done for years..... Nice try though. 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

How floodlights are spread across the conferences according to http://nonleaguescotland.org.uk/

image.thumb.png.0b72a22fe685eebacf4d950baf57d6b8.png

Tweedmouth will have floodlights groundsharing Shielfield Park.

Bo'ness and Dunipace are having 3G and floodlights installed over the closed season.

Heriot-Watt University have floodlights.

3 minutes ago, superbigal said:

There are lights at St Andrews.
Yes they don't work but that's not the point so please add them to the sheet.

They should play a derby with Selkirk.

Edited by HibeeJibee

16 minutes ago, superbigal said:

There are lights at St Andrews.
Yes they don't work but that's not the point so please add them to the sheet.

Too costly to get fixed I take it?

13 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Tweedmouth will have floodlights groundsharing Shielfield Park.

Bo'ness and Dunipace are having 3G and floodlights installed over the closed season.

Heriot-Watt University have floodlights.

I'd heard about Tweedmouth looking to groundshare Shielfield but hadn't seen it confirmed, it's one of the reasons I asked a while back if they would be eligible to get licenced.

Didn't realise Dunipace would be up and running so soon either. That's good news for them and their new beginning :thumsup2

I updated the original sheet post but here's the changes since that's a page behind.

image.thumb.png.e0c8c193471ee97dfe6e696a038da739.png

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

Hopefully in the case of Bo'ness anyway. Last I heard there's an issue with old mine workings that is delaying things, but that shouldn't have come as a shock to anyone that knows the history of the town.

Pre season games will be away from home. Thereafter a mixture of either all away games or the use of a neutral venue for cup ties if required. The club are hopeful for a quick turnaround so it doesn't impact on anyone too much, ourselves or others. 

Pre season games will be away from home. Thereafter a mixture of either all away games or the use of a neutral venue for cup ties if required. The club are hopeful for a quick turnaround so it doesn't impact on anyone too much, ourselves or others. 
Has the work started Yet on the pitch? I'm sure there will be plenty on here interested in pictures if your down round the ground?!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I'm sure there will be plenty of updates of the external works on the park on the clubs Facebook site. Internal work on the changing rooms to get licence ready has already started and can be viewed on the Facebook page. 

:-) 

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 17:44, FairWeatherFan said:

Too costly to get fixed I take it?

I'd heard about Tweedmouth looking to groundshare Shielfield but hadn't seen it confirmed, it's one of the reasons I asked a while back if they would be eligible to get licenced.

Didn't realise Dunipace would be up and running so soon either. That's good news for them and their new beginning :thumsup2

I updated the original sheet post but here's the changes since that's a page behind.

image.thumb.png.e0c8c193471ee97dfe6e696a038da739.png

Oakley United have a half dozen telegraph poles with two of these per pole.

halogen-flood-lights-outdoor.jpg

I don't think that this constitutes floodlighting though.

• 10 months later...
On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:07, mick90 said:

Pyramid News is highlighting the amazing fixture overload created by EoS `management` .. which has previously only operated a virtual `amateur` league, setting out an almost certainly unplayable 56-game season, not counting Scottish Cup replays or play-offs, for their 39 member clubs.

Hopefully, the cups will be well shared out to reduce that ... by comparison Lowland are 46 games max plus cup replays or p-offs. It`s just like the west juniors  ... a big bad joke.

Another likely burden is the 65 games EoS lost to the vagaries of our climate last season (multiply that by three this time) ... equivalent to 9 weeks fixtures.

The former publication`s website are all for the `pyramid` of course .... properly organised ... but don`t think there will be many smiles around in this league by the new year ... only upside is that they have an overwhelming vote to change this nonsense next time around ...

gatsby.1497548146.gif&key=5e64df1748437d

Great shouts here mate.

You really had your finger on the pulse.

Very well done.

3 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

gatsby.1497548146.gif&key=5e64df1748437d

Great shouts here mate.

You really had your finger on the pulse.

Very well done.

Was a bit of an epic fail on the lads part wasn't it........ Hopefully he will come back on and admit his error..... Or maybe not.