Broxburn Athletic 2018/19

Broxburn are delighted to confirm that Greg Binnie who played on Saturday as a Trialist signed for the up coming season. Greg was previously with Preston Athletic and I am sure he will be an asset to the club. He joins Nathan Donnelly-Kay who signed back on last week after a short spell with Edinburgh City. Nathan is looking forward to the season back in the red and white.

Great win today for Broxburn-conceded an early penalty and were second best for much of the first Half although should have equalised.  

Better second half performance and goals from Turner and Miller turned it around.  On chances created probably a fair result but a very tough match. 

The rematch in a couple of weeks already looking tasty 

1 hour ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Not sure he was injured a lot and endured a pretty frustrating time in front of goal.  A decent player with plenty of pace but looking at what has been brought in may not be much of a miss.

Thanks again

Not the best of performances by Broxburn last night.  Very average first half with the only moment worth talking about was a Miller effort hitting the bar then post before being cleared.  Second half a bit better but a combination of poor finishing and absolutely outstanding goalkeeping kept the scores level.  Need a big improvement on Saturday against a high flying Nitten

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Good luck to Broxburn tomorrow against Gretna 2008 in the cup.

Difficult tie against a team from the League above - should be a decent game.

I will be there.

Should be a close game I think.

Gretna had a lot of players missing for their 1st game.

Most seem to have returned. 

30 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

I will be there.

Should be a close game I think.

Gretna had a lot of players missing for their 1st game.

Most seem to have returned. 

No idea what to expect.  Best I can figure is they will be on a par with Kelty who Broxburn played against competitively and they were always fairly close games.