Do you use soap?

What do you use in the shower/bath?   

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’ve been using these foaming scouerer pad things. A bit like a pot scourer for people. It’s impregnated with soapy stuff, smells nice, is squidgy like a sponge but has a mesh around it. Can use it for everything - shaving, as soap, shampoo. Works on the dog too. Would recommend.

Any use for a soapy pokey bum w**k?

I’ve been using these foaming scouerer pad things. A bit like a pot scourer for people. It’s impregnated with soapy stuff, smells nice, is squidgy like a sponge but has a mesh around it. Can use it for everything - shaving, as soap, shampoo. Works on the dog too. Would recommend.
You're doing it wrong!download%20(2).jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

3 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Saddened that no one has a Patrick Bateman routine.

On 09/06/2018 at 18:28, Patrick Bateman said:

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply a herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

You mean apart from Patrick Bateman himself?

• 1 year later...

I was using soap both for body and hair. At first I was using soap bars, but later thanks to my girlfriend I discovered all the beauty of using liquid soaps. Though I can't live without a hair conditioner, my hair isn't very long which doesn't mean I shouldn't care about it and my beard. Funny enough, after stealing some of it from my gf's bathroom now I read stickers on the bottles more carefully. By the way, what do you think about these mentioned here?

Edited by RandySavage

1 hour ago, RandySavage said:

I was using soap both for body and hair. At first I was using soap bars, but later thanks to my girlfriend I discovered all the beauty of using liquid soaps. Though I can't live without a hair conditioner, my hair isn't very long which doesn't mean I shouldn't care about it and my beard. Funny enough, after stealing some of it from my gf's bathroom now I read stickers on the bottles more carefully. By the way, what do you think about these

Reported for anti-baldy-ism 

• 1 year later...

I think only homeless people do not use soap nowadays. Everyone should be using a soap while washing any of the body parts, this is normal, even required I would say. Personal hygiene should be a part of everyone's daily routine, especially in this period it's mandatory, in order to reduce the risk of getting infected or infecting other people. I order all the personal hygiene products online from clean4less, because they have a large amount of products at a low price. Here is the link to their website if you are interested https://www.clean4less.co.uk .

Edited by Jodona

On 12/06/2018 at 12:53, Slenderman said:

Just like to interject that St. Mirren supporters don't wash at all.

Name: Paisley Panda.

Club: St Mirren.

Appearance: A 6ft panda.

Crime sheet: Paisley Panda's troubles stem almost entirely from his behaviour at derby games against the Saints' deadliest rivals, Greenock Morton. Inside the Panda lurks an amiable chap called Andy ("best not to use my surname"), and in the first derby this season, he taunted the Morton fans with a scrubbing brush and soap and a jaunty chant along the lines of "what a bunch of soap dodgers." Harmless enough you'd think, even when he went as far as chasing a Morton player shouting: "You need a wash." As Andy said this week: "It's not meant to offend anyone." In the most recent match between the sides, he continued his theme, bringing onto the pitch a giant "magic tree" air freshener, with which he taunted the opposition fans. They were not best pleased, and Andy confirmed this week that he will now officially be investigated by the Scottish FA following a police caution. Eat your heart out, Cyril the Swan.

:lol:

I remember this.

• 6 months later...