EoS Conference A chat 2018-19

Four different players there asking for Matti to get booked as well as the blatant cheating by the keeper.  Used to some gamesmanship to gain an edge but we're not used to seeing players going out to get others booked or sent off.  They must be desperate for points if they're resorting to that.  Still, injury time from that came in useful at the end, cheers mate.

7 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Goalkeeper lay in ‘agony’ on the ground for 5 minutes. Physio came on, but did nothing other than look down at the lad. Keeper got up, and after a minute, turned towards the net and smiled at the supporters who were giving him deserved grief. He dived, and though Matti got booked; other refs may have sent him off.

Karma with Mussey scoring in the 94 th minute 

7 hours ago, guinness said:

I see Oakley have appointed Stewart Kenny as their manager.

They have moved a bit quicker than Penicuik looks like it won’t be Kevin and Tony after the article in Evening News

Anyone heard any rumours who it might be ????????

Peebles v Easthouses was abandoned in 2nd half stoppage time at 4-3. Claims on social media the game descended into fighting.
Whats the protocol when this kind of thing happens? Result stands, replayed or are both teams awarded a loss?

Was at game and tbh ref didn’t have a hope Peebles full back fouled, then Easthouses guy followed up with fresh air swipe then descended into what can only be described as a scrum. A lot of guilty players  on view but Easthouses no 6 stood out, he ran 30 yards threw punches left right and centre even having time to aim one at a fan. No idea if ref caught everything but if he did he’ll still be writing report now. It was a real shame cos game and second half in particular was brilliant end to end game with real quality goals especially Easthouses free kick. Interesting when ref blew for end I’d say it  was the actions of a final whistle and pointed to centre circle,  there was no waving of arms to indicate abandonment. Outcome will be interesting?

I hate reading/hearing things like "the ref lost control". The ref isn't responsible for players punching each other, it's incredibly juvenile to let them off the hook and blame the ref. It's entirely their own fault and nobody else can be blamed. "Aw, I punched that guy cos the ref gave a few more yellow cards that I personally thought were justified." Really?

I hate reading/hearing things like "the ref lost control". The ref isn't responsible for players punching each other, it's incredibly juvenile to let them off the hook and blame the ref. It's entirely their own fault and nobody else can be blamed. "Aw, I punched that guy cos the ref gave a few more yellow cards that I personally thought were justified." Really?

You must be Paul Hanson [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]