Alex Jack Cup 2018-19

Bo'ness chucked out, Haddington refused re-instatement  and trophy handed to Camelon.
Both clubs punished.  Again I see no benefit to additonally banning Haddington next season, although as I said its probably immaterial anyway.

If Haddington receive no ban next season they haven’t been punished!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Legless said:

If Haddington receive no ban next season they haven’t been punished!

Erm, they have been punished by not being re-instated which would be normal procedure in a cup.  Anyway, pointless argument as it's done and dusted. My original point was that I thought excluding them next season was harsh and benefitted nobody.

5 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I’d even started the programme :(

What a clusterfuck this is. Has anyone informed Eyemouth United to cancel the aftermatch buffet ????? Don’t worry about the strippers though, I’ll take care of that 

46 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

What a clusterfuck this is. Has anyone informed Eyemouth United to cancel the aftermatch buffet ????? Don’t worry about the strippers though, I’ll take care of that 

Hey, now we can come down on the Saturday as originally planned.  Get in extra pies and keep the strippers!

57 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Erm, they have been punished by not being re-instated which would be normal procedure in a cup.  Anyway, pointless argument as it's done and dusted. My original point was that I thought excluding them next season was harsh and benefitted nobody.

How could they re-instate them when their offence was the same if not worse than Bo'ness with them fielding two ineligible players. Anyway the Dundonald "offence" earlier in the season set the benchmark so not much else the EOSL could do.

How could they re-instate them when their offence was the same if not worse than Bo'ness with them fielding two ineligible players. Anyway the Dundonald "offence" earlier in the season set the benchmark so not much else the EOSL could do.
The point is they would have been reinstated if they hadnt committed an offence, ergo they suffer because they broke the rules otherwise they would be playing Camelon.

7 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Hey, now we can come down on the Saturday as originally planned.  Get in extra pies and keep the strippers!

:lol: oh you Bo’ness boys, that was the cunning plan all along wasn’t it 

Also the fact that  Bo’ness  are guilty 

Well there’s that too...

Fucking hell! [emoji23]

Mon the B.U. 🤦‍♂️

I’ll pop down and help with the strippers Heed! Those buxom, gyrating, naked ladies combined with a man who loves cooked breakfasts and cheap lager makes me fear for your ticker! So, probably best I’m there to phone you an ambulance.

Plus it looks like I’ll probably be doing f**k all that day anyway now.

34 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ll pop down and help with the strippers Heed! Those buxom, gyrating, naked ladies combined with a man who loves cooked breakfasts and cheap lager makes me fear for your ticker! So, probably best I’m there to phone you an ambulance.

Plus it looks like I’ll probably be doing f**k all that day anyway now.

Might meet you at the cedar cafe for a bumper breakfast beforehand :lol: I’ll bring some Skol  :thumsup2 

14 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Great gesture. I always knew you were one of the good guys Heed. 

Archived