Alex Jack Cup 2018-19

23 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

So it'll be Bonnyton Thistle versus Camelon for the Scottish Cup place.

Yes 

I was also told today that due to concerns about Lockerbie venue, SoS offered to switch to Bonnyton Thistles ground ... has at least a bar etc ... but this was apparently rejected by Camelon :thumbsdown

Will be interesting to see where it is played now on 8th December 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/11/2018 at 20:22, AlanCamelonfan said:

Ludicrous if this gAme is in Lockerbie if bonnyton go through

Although our facility is better that one at Lockerbie IMO, it’s unfortunate that Camelon Juniors have apparently declined the offer to switch from one at Lockerbie as this would probably give the minnows fae SoS home advantage !!!

So what is it you guys want??

27 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Although our facility is better that one at Lockerbie IMO, it’s unfortunate that Camelon Juniors have apparently declined the offer to switch from one at Lockerbie as this would probably give the minnows fae SoS home advantage !!!

So what is it you guys want??

Play it at Camelon, that would work for us

15 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

So that will be about sometime in April 2019 then.

You realise other than when everyone else had games off last season and this season we haven't had a game off.  Been a lot of work done on the pitch so going by your logic Kelty Hearts used to have trouble with their pitch so maybe they won't get a game on. Useless c**t.

Have to say I disagree with the club on this and for me the game should have been played at Bonnyton. Its a poor decision to hold the game at Lockerbie. Logically though it should have been played at Broadwood or East kilbride or something. Hope the decision doesn't cost us

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

You realise other than when everyone else had games off last season and this season we haven't had a game off.  Been a lot of work done on the pitch so going by your logic Kelty Hearts used to have trouble with their pitch so maybe they won't get a game on. Useless c**t.

Have to say I disagree with the club on this and for me the game should have been played at Bonnyton. Its a poor decision to hold the game at Lockerbie. Logically though it should have been played at Broadwood or East kilbride or something. Hope the decision doesn't cost us

No disrespect intended but I hope that you do end up regretting it :rolleyes:

catch up with you guys on 8th down the M74 :thumsup2

7 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

No disrespect intended but I hope that you do end up regretting it :rolleyes:

catch up with you guys on 8th down the M74 :thumsup2

We will be up for the game im sure and looking to get the win. I dont care if its 1-0 and goes in off someones arse as longs we win lol

16 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

We will be up for the game im sure and looking to get the win. I dont care if its 1-0 and goes in off someones arse as longs we win lol

Never actually been officially asked just for the record. Suspect because no club would agree to giving the other team home advantage. 

11 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

Am sure someone never phoned and went do you want to give the other team home advatange. 

Seriously??? ... Bonnyton Thistle ..... a Wee team from SoS  are offering your team & supporters a better venue & your answer is .... NO !!!

If Mid Annandale won yesterday they would have had home advantage, so what is the difference? :thumbsdown

Nae pressure for The Mighty Mariners now then :whistle

8 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Seriously??? ... Bonnyton Thistle ..... a Wee team from SoS  are offering your team & supporters a better venue & your answer is .... NO !!!

If Mid Annandale won yesterday they would have had home advantage, so what is the difference? :thumbsdown

Nae pressure for The Mighty Mariners now then :whistle

If mids had won, no problem with Lockerbie as the venue as it was set before the competition started.

anyway see you at the final

13 hours ago, falkirktv said:

If mids had won, no problem with Lockerbie as the venue as it was set before the competition started.

anyway see you at the final

I/we are looking forward to this one as it will be a good test for our lads to see how far away they are from competing at this level

Hopefully will be a good game for all involved 

5 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I/we are looking forward to this one as it will be a good test for our lads to see how far away they are from competing at this level

Hopefully will be a good game for all involved 

I don't think it will be as straight forward as people think. It's one game on a day your boys up for it. Herdy will make sure the guys are as professional as possible 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived