Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HibeeJibee

East Cup of (Football) Nations 2018-19

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Spartans 1-1 Penicuik Athletic (aet, FT 1-1, 4-2p)

Spartans - just - edge it and reach Final.

Penicuik will be disappointed after playing well. Spartans were ruthless in the shootout though.  

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeanfield 2-4 Bonnyrigg


Going by twitter updates it was a hard-fought game in Perth where the visitors saw out a comfortable lead.

Bonnyrigg ran into a 4-0 lead after less than 25mins at which point the dazed hosts seem to have shook themselves from their slumber. They immediately got a goal back and so went in 1-4 at HT. Jeanfield them struck again with about 15mins left but were unable to setup a grandstand finish.

Bonnyrigg - still in all the cups - now proceed to QF at Peebles, victory in which would see SF at Camelon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Jeanfield 2-4 Bonnyrigg


Going by twitter updates it was a hard-fought game in Perth where the visitors saw out a comfortable lead.

Bonnyrigg ran into a 4-0 lead after less than 25mins at which point the dazed hosts seem to have shook themselves from their slumber. They immediately got a goal back and so went in 1-4 at HT. Jeanfield them struck again with about 15mins left but were unable to setup a grandstand finish.

Bonnyrigg - still in all the cups - now proceed to QF at Peebles, victory in which would see SF at Camelon.

Any dates for these games. I guess Peebles vs bonnyrigg be 27th april

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday 27th April football nation cup quarter finals Peebles Rovers vs bonnyrigg rose

 

Thursday 9th may semi final 7pm kick off camelon juniors vs Peebles/bonnyrigg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peebles 0-2 Bonnyrigg

Many would have expected a bigger margin but the homesters put up a good fight. So we know that Camelon or Bonnyrigg faceoff for a place in the Final and of course in the EOS Cup proper.




Thursday 9th May
Semi-Finals

Camelon v Bonnyrigg


Saturday 18th May
Final

Spartans v Camelon/Bonnyrigg          (Wednesday 22nd if Spartans also in LL Cup Final)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Peebles 0-2 Bonnyrigg

Many would have expected a bigger margin but the homesters put up a good fight. So we know that Camelon or Bonnyrigg faceoff for a place in the Final and of course in the EOS Cup proper.




Thursday 9th May
Semi-Finals

Camelon v Bonnyrigg


Saturday 18th May
Final

Spartans v Camelon/Bonnyrigg          (Wednesday 22nd if Spartans also in LL Cup Final)

Hopefully if camelon make it Spartans get put out so final can be 18th if we lose to bonnyrigg it can be whenever lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camelon 2-1 winners in the second semi-final/No-License Derby. Bit a disappointing end to the season for Bonnyrigg, who apparently had to play their starting 11 for the full 90 mins due to a shortage of subs.

Hopefully we can now fulfill @AlanCamelonfan's wish and dump Spartans out this Saturday for the final.

Edited by AlansHotBath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AlansHotBath said:

Camelon 2-1 winners in the second semi-final/No-License Derby. Bit a disappointing end to the season for Bonnyrigg, who apparently had to play their starting 11 for the full 90 mins due to a shortage of subs.

Hopefully we can now fulfill @AlanCamelonfan's wish and dump Spartans out this Saturday for the final.

I hope so Alan.  Anyone  know where final is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to Camelon who follow Spartans in qualifying to join johnny-come-latelys Edinburgh City and the mighty Berwick Rangers in the EOS Cup.

 

 

Edited by HibeeJibee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Congratulations to Camelon who follow Spartans in qualifying to join johnny-come-latelys Edinburgh City and the mighty Berwick Rangers in the EOS Cup.

 

 

Hopefully it will be Saturday 18th. I've heard it won't be regardless which is a shame if true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now where is there a good venue halfway between Edinburgh and Falkirk, on the train line... :whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GordonS said:

Now where is there a good venue halfway between Edinburgh and Falkirk, on the train line... :whistle

I suspect it will be prestonfield ando could be why they want to move it to a Thursday night regardless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camelon's reward for reaching the Final is an away tie at Edinburgh City in EOS Cup SFs. Spartans reward is away tie at giants Berwick Rangers.

Those games will be held-over to next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Camelon's reward for reaching the Final is an away tie at Edinburgh City in EOS Cup SFs. Spartans reward is away tie at giants Berwick Rangers.

Those games will be held-over to next season.

Will edinburgh city still be at spartans next season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...