Jump to content
HibeeJibee

East Cup of (Football) Nations 2018-19

Recommended Posts

Peebles 5-1 Inverkeithing


Not drawn yet but known R3 will feature:

Kelty, Newtongrange, Peebles, Penicuik, St Andrews, Spartans, Stirling Uni, Whitehill
Arniston/Craigroyston (Oct 6th), Dundonald/Bo'ness (Oct 13th), Broxburn/Preston (Oct 23rd), Dunipace/Camelon (Oct 24th)
Bonnyrigg/Oakley, Civil Service/Jeanfield, Dunbar/Burntisland, Tranent/Eyemouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Peebles 5-1 Inverkeithing


Not drawn yet but known R3 will feature:

Kelty, Newtongrange, Peebles, Penicuik, St Andrews, Spartans, Stirling Uni, Whitehill
Arniston/Craigroyston (Oct 6th), Dundonald/Bo'ness (Oct 13th), Broxburn/Preston (Oct 23rd), Dunipace/Camelon (Oct 24th)
Bonnyrigg/Oakley, Civil Service/Jeanfield, Dunbar/Burntisland, Tranent/Eyemouth

When is the draw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:30, HibeeJibee said:

Arniston-Craigroyston next-up, this Saturday.

Arniston Rangers 1-5 Craigroyston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R3 draw, some absolute crackers:


Civil Service Strollers/Jeanfield Swifts v Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic/Oakley United
Spartans v Newtongrange Star
University of Stirling v Dunbar United/Burntisland Shipyard
Penicuik Athletic v Broxburn Athletic/Preston Athletic
Tranent/Eyemouth United v Dundonald Bluebell/Bo'ness United
Kelty Hearts v Whitehill Welfare
Craigroyston v Peebles Rovers
St Andrews United v Dunipace/Camelon





DpZ1BfaXoAMJd3I.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dates confirmed for all outstanding R2 ties, to recap:


Wednesday 24th October (7:30pm)
Dunipace v Camelon

Tuesday 30th October (7:30pm)
Broxburn v Preston

Saturday 10th November (1:30pm)
Dunbar v Burntisland (2:30pm)
Dundonald v Bo'ness
Tranent v Eyemouth

Saturday 1st December (1:30pm)
Bonnyrigg v Oakley
Civil Service v Jeanfield




Dates for 7 of 8 ties in R3:


Friday 30th November (7:45pm)
Spartans v Newtongrange

Saturday 1st December (1:30pm)
Craigroyston v Peebles
Kelty v Whitehill (3pm)
Penicuik v Broxburn/Preston (2:30pm)
St Andrews v Dunipace/Camelon
Tranent/Eyemouth v Dundonald/Bo'ness

Sunday 2nd December (3pm)
Stirling Uni v Dunbar/Burntisland

Edited by HibeeJibee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gogsy said:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo

?

 

7 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Wednesday 24th October (7:30pm)
Dunipace v Camelon

Dunipace 1-2 Camelon
 

 

7 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Saturday 1st December (1:30pm)
Craigroyston v Peebles
Kelty v Whitehill (3pm)
Penicuik v Broxburn/Preston (2:30pm)
St Andrews v Dunipace/Camelon
Tranent/Eyemouth v Dundonald/Bo'ness

St Andrews v Camelon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:13, HibeeJibee said:

Tuesday 30th October (7:30pm)
Broxburn v Preston

Broxburn 2-1 Preston

 

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:13, HibeeJibee said:

Saturday 1st December (1:30pm)
Craigroyston v Peebles
Kelty v Whitehill (3pm)
Penicuik v Broxburn/Preston (2:30pm)
St Andrews v Dunipace/Camelon
Tranent/Eyemouth v Dundonald/Bo'ness

Penicuik v Broxburn... tasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Broxburn 2-1 Preston

 

Penicuik v Broxburn... tasty

That’ll be a good one Hibee. Preston battled hard last night but Broxburn won it with a header from a Beesley free kick out wide about 15 mins from the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:13, HibeeJibee said:

Saturday 10th November (1:30pm)
Dunbar v Burntisland (2:30pm)
Dundonald v Bo'ness
Tranent v Eyemouth

Dunbar 4-1 Burntisland
Dundonald 0-1 Bo'ness
Tranent 15-2 Eyemouth :ph34r:



R2:

Saturday 1st December (1:30pm)
Bonnyrigg v Oakley
Civil Service v Jeanfield


R3:

Friday 30th November (7:45pm)
Spartans v Newtongrange

Saturday 1st December (1:30pm)
Craigroyston v Peebles
Kelty v Whitehill (3pm)
Penicuik v Broxburn (2:30pm)
St Andrews v Camelon
Tranent v Bo'ness

Sunday 2nd December (3pm)
Stirling Uni v Dunbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spartans 3-2 Newtongrange Star

Spartans become the first side to secure a place in QFs. It was 2-0 then 2-2 late-on.

Meanwhile there are pitch inspections at Bonnyrigg v Oakley (9:15am) and Civil Service v Jeanfield (9am).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's results:

Bonnyrigg 7-2 Oakley
Civil Service 0-3 Jeanfield    
:o

Craigroyston 1-4 Peebles
Kelty 4-0 Whitehill (aet)
Penicuik 3-1 Broxburn
St Andrews 2-4 Camelon
Tranent 2-1 Bo'ness





So outstanding R3 ties are:

Stirling Uni v Dunbar (Wed 12th Dec)
Jeanfield v Bonnyrigg



and Quarter-Finalists are:

Camelon
Kelty
Peebles
Penicuik
Spartans
Tranent
Stirling Uni/Dunbar
Jeanfield/Bonnyrigg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CSS not a surprise tbh after their defeat to Newtongrange. Some tasty ties to come.

@HibeeJibee On a related note - if Kelty/EK/another EOSFA club were promoted in place of Albion Rovers, I'm guessing next season's EOS (City) Cup semi-finals would be contested by the three SPFL clubs and Qualifying Cup final winner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ginaro said:

CSS not a surprise tbh after their defeat to Newtongrange. Some tasty ties to come.

@HibeeJibee On a related note - if Kelty/EK/another EOSFA club were promoted in place of Albion Rovers, I'm guessing next season's EOS (City) Cup semi-finals would be contested by the three SPFL clubs and Qualifying Cup final winner?

Correct... 2019-20 EOS Cup would involve Berwick Rangers, Edinburgh City, Kelty Hearts/East Kilbride/Spartans, 2019-20 EOS Qualifying Cup winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Today's results:

Bonnyrigg 7-2 Oakley
Civil Service 0-3 Jeanfield    
:o

Craigroyston 1-4 Peebles
Kelty 4-0 Whitehill (aet)
Penicuik 3-1 Broxburn
St Andrews 2-4 Camelon
Tranent 2-1 Bo'ness





So outstanding R3 ties are:

Stirling Uni v Dunbar (Wed 12th Dec)
Jeanfield v Bonnyrigg



and Quarter-Finalists are:

Camelon
Kelty
Peebles
Penicuik
Spartans
Tranent
Stirling Uni/Dunbar
Jeanfield/Bonnyrigg

When's the draw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...