• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
HibeeJibee

South Challenge Cup 2018-19

30 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Not only that, but all in the South of Scotland Southern Counties Challenge Cup - presumably a b*****dised love child of this cup, the Southern Counties Cup, and South of Scotland Amateur Cup.

That's why your best getting your info from the excellent lowland league website.

On 15/09/2018 at 22:15, selfassemblyshire said:

Does anybody know when the draw for the next round takes place?

Moving up in the world, wonder if TJ will be in his office that day...

On 13/09/2018 at 12:35, Ginaro said:

Nice graphic from Edniburgh United - just need an updated one after each round with the marker pen of doom through badges that have gone out!

With apologies to Edinburgh United for ruining their graphic!

Couldn't work out what the logo was beside Eyemouth - then I remembered about Glasgow Uni...

sccr2.jpg

6 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Cracking ties throughout.

We may have gone a wee bit early with news of the South Challenge Cup draw. There's a couple of I's to be dotted and T's to be crossed - we'll have it confirmed for you later.

We may have gone a wee bit early with news of the South Challenge Cup draw. There's a couple of I's to be dotted and T's to be crossed - we'll have it confirmed for you later.
Aye I heard about that. Possible redraw?

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Bonnyrigg v Eyemouth :unsure2:

I understand Dundonald have been expelled from competition for fielding an ineligible player.

Edited by Baxter's Nutmeg

59 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png pipe doon man your fans dont travel

More Kelty fans at Lockerbie last week than there was East Stirling fans at Kelty. :thumsup2

14 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I understand Dundonald have been expelled from competition for fielding an ineligible player.

Sean O'Neill? He was sent off in Kelty's game v Threave in the competition last season, I know suspensions carry forward to next season.

Edited by gogsy

Just now, gogsy said:

Sean O'Neill? He was sent off in Kelty's game v Threave in the competition last season? I know suspensions carry forward to next season.

Not sure who Player was mate, just know he wasn’t eligible to play.

Just now, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Not sure who Player was mate, just know he wasn’t eligible to play.

Just looked at Dundonald Bluebell facebook page, was him.

"Dundonald Bluebell can regretfully announce that as a result of an allegation of playing an ineligible player in last weeks SFA South Challenge Cup Tie versus Eyemouth United that the board representatives of the association have decided to eliminate us from the tournament and award the tie to Eyemouth at a meeting today.

The player in question had a 1 game suspension from last years tournament that carried over to this season.

No Dundonald Bluebell player appeared on the lis...t of players issued by the sfa on 13th September to advise suspension to be served despite the player being a registered Bluebell player from mid August this year. The player was listed as an ex player of his previous club. The spelling of his name was also incorrect on the notification.

Despite club officials of Dundonald Bluebell emailing the association board advising of the above mitigating circumstances a decision was made earlier today to eliminate us from this years competition without us being asked to attend any type of hearing.

The club in its first year as a member of the eos accept that the player in question had a suspension to serve but firmly believe the route of notification of this to our club was and is not acceptable and the failure to allow us to state our case in person was also not undertaken.

The club is also extremely unhappy that the draw for the next round was published on social media long before our club was notified of the boards decision to eliminate ourselves.

Currently the club is taking advice as to what our next potential step may be."

25 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Was more concerned for a potential pumping wi no disrespect to the fishermen  :lol:

Edited by newcastle broon

22 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
28 minutes ago, gogsy said:
More Kelty fans at Lockerbie last week than there was East Stirling fans at Kelty. :thumsup2

If you say so. I'll be surpised to see 50 away fans in our cup tie.

Away fans will be a decent percentage of the crowd considering you struggled to get over 100 at your last home cup-tie.;)

As I was saying before the draw went all 'Area 51' on us there's some cracking ties throughout... Gretna v Camelon, Newtongrange v CSS, Stirling Uni v Tynecastle, Edinburgh Uni v Edinburgh Utd, LTHV v Cumbernauld and Leith v EK pit LL v EOS.

Shire v Kelty, Jeanfield v Broxburn, HoB v Musselburgh and Tranent v Linlithgow look seriously tasty.

Local derby at Peebles v Penicuik.

5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Was more concerned for a potential pumping :lol:

Bang you just heard was HtB's head exploding at the news Eyemouth have reached R3 of a cup.

Sigh you just heard was HtB, having put his head back together, realising it's away v Bonnyrigg.