Don't see any need to rush an appointment, every confidence that matters will take care of themselves until the right man for the job is appointed.

On 28/09/2018 at 21:24, heedthebaa said:

has Robbie been announced yet ? 

:whistle resigned today from BRFC

Edited by heedthebaa

On 06/10/2018 at 09:44, BoomShakalaka said:

I really hope Mr Harvey is not in consideration for the Bonnyrigg job.

On 06/10/2018 at 10:05, bravehearts dad said:

Ditto

Genuine question, why?

looks like if Robbie wants it the gig is his, or wether he is wanting to take a break from football they might keep the status quo and give him the time and appoint him when he’s ready. Would be a strange way to do things as he might never want back in which I hope isn’t the case. Sure they won’t be short of very good candidates it’s a great job for people I’d have thought.

8 minutes ago, Spency said:

Genuine question, why?

looks like if Robbie wants it the gig is his, or wether he is wanting to take a break from football they might keep the status quo and give him the time and appoint him when he’s ready. Would be a strange way to do things as he might never want back in which I hope isn’t the case. Sure they won’t be short of very good candidates it’s a great job for people I’d have thought.

Arguably Harvey may be the 2nd best in the area but I don’t think he fits the Big Rose model. I reckon the Rose dressing room is a happy dressing room and Harvey may want to bring in own players and upset the dressing room.

Most of the current Rose players have played for Robbie when at NDP.

A strange way do do things!!!! I think Robbie would love to come back and I am sure the fans would welcome him back.

It appears there was nothing stranger than the goings on at Shieldfield a test for any person in the Managers seat there.

Finally IMO The Big Rose are a better football club and team the Wee Rangers.

C’mon the Rose

3 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Arguably Harvey may be the 2nd best in the area but I don’t think he fits the Big Rose model. I reckon the Rose dressing room is a happy dressing room and Harvey may want to bring in own players and upset the dressing room.

Most of the current Rose players have played for Robbie when at NDP.

A strange way do do things!!!! I think Robbie would love to come back and I am sure the fans would welcome him back.

It appears there was nothing stranger than the goings on at Shieldfield a test for any person in the Managers seat there.

Finally IMO The Big Rose are a better football club and team the Wee Rangers.

C’mon the Rose

Yeah a strange way to do things in the sense if they kept the position for him incase he does want to get back into it after time out is what I’m meaning, can’t recall a situation like that before if so may be wrong though.

i agree in sure there wouldn’t be many if any who wouldn’t want Robbie back as he did a good job previously and seemed very popular. Maybe a case of better the devil you know

3 minutes ago, Spency said:

Yeah a strange way to do things in the sense if they kept the position for him incase he does want to get back into it after time out is what I’m meaning, can’t recall a situation like that before if so may be wrong though.

i agree in sure there wouldn’t be many if any who wouldn’t want Robbie back as he did a good job previously and seemed very popular. Maybe a case of better the devil you know

Continuity, confidence in the interim team. There is no rush 

With Robbie you'll get David and Jim back.

With Johnny you get rid of everything you have and he brings his massive background team..... coaches, physio.....

Perhaps the Johnny option would be too much upheaval?

no rush by the looks of things, as long as interim team and players are comfortable with this (looks like they were last Saturday anyway) then i am happy to wait 

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Bo'ness game before we see a manager in the dugout.

4 hours ago, Gimme said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Bo'ness game before we see a manager in the dugout.

And by that time Robbie will have had a month out of the game sorted out his health problems, recharged his batteries and ready to go again.

Gonna be difficult conditions tomorrow hope we can score the first goal to set us on our way.

C’mon the Rose 

2 hours ago, Van magic said:

Won’t be Harvey getting the job then

And will Robbie be interested in the Penicuik job? Seeing he lives locally, ( and nothing happening at NDP) it appears

6 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

And will Robbie be interested in the Penicuik job? Seeing he lives locally, ( and nothing happening at NDP) it appears

Surely Robbie wouldnt be interested in a big step down to Penicuik?  Has the Bonnyrigg position been advertised yet? Benji Boy has been getting his CV updated for both Bonnyrigg and Penicuik!

18 hours ago, BoomShakalaka said:

Surely Robbie wouldnt be interested in a big step down to Penicuik?  Has the Bonnyrigg position been advertised yet? Benji Boy has been getting his CV updated for both Bonnyrigg and Penicuik!

Take it you were not at the last game  well let me remind you Cookie 3  Rose 1