4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Bizarre move if he heads to Tranent given Bonnyrigg are a far better side. But then, if the sugar daddy at Tranent might be offering more cash....

I’ve no got a clue mate tbh but as I say money or not just been a great player for the Rose,coasts through games and a guy you would want in yer squad

What is this thread still doing in EOS sub forum, get tae fck into Lowland league sub forum, cannae have clubs polluting EOS sub forum c'mon get tae fck

This message was brought to you by bravehearts dad circa 2017 (below pages 33-39 inclusive)
https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234603-kelty-hearts-thread/&page=33

Bravehearts dad was being a right awful bumface back then. I’ll bet he’s far less bumfacey now!

Actually he’s probably still a big bumface but a pyramid-embracing bumface.

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

What is this thread still doing in EOS sub forum, get tae fck into Lowland league sub forum, cannae have clubs polluting EOS sub forum c'mon get tae fck

This message was brought to you by bravehearts dad circa 2017 (below pages 33-39 inclusive)

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234603-kelty-hearts-thread/&page=33

Cheers gogsy! That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day, beats the sh1te that’s currently polluting the Juniors page just now... (check the sophisticated banter on Darvel’s thread)

Glad we are all adults here... and I include Braveheart Dad in that, at least he’s found some sense eventually :thumsup2

Morning guys just back from my  Brussels trip and morning stroll round NDP to keep me topped up with all the affection of the stadium. At the moment we are still an EOS club until otherwise informed. If we do get notice from all the rest of the party after their jollee in Brussels we shall be delighted and start a new thread in the appropriate thread and not contaminate any other thread.

C’mon The Rose

P.S. I am happy to embrace the changes in football in the East and are now of the opinion that Junior football in the East is finished.

Lowland league have made it official now:

http://slfl.co.uk/statement-promotion-and-relegation/#more-12227

The Board of the Scottish Lowland Football League can today confirm that Bonnyrigg Rose have been granted membership to the Scottish FA  and as a result of this they will be promoted to the Lowland League for season 2019/20...

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Hi guys now that our promotion has been confirmed to the Lowland League I have opened a new thread in that forum.

Commiserations to our near neighbours at Whitehill.

Thanks to all at the Eos of Scotland League for their professionalism in our journey of season 2018-19, it was fun. The final league match at Broxburn will live long in the memory. We now move on to new pastures to which I look forward to greatly.

C’mon The Rose 

Bonnyrigg acknowledge the professionalism of Whitehill in their statement following the announcement of their promotion.  It's great to see our smaller, but ambitious clubs acting with some class and integrity, as did the LL and EOSFL throughout.  The less said about the SFA the better.

http://www.bonnyriggrosefc.co.uk/teams/118321/news/club-announcement-bonnyrigg-rose-athletic-granted--2435339.html

We are pleased to announce that we have had confirmation from the SFA this morning that our application for SFA membership has been approved with immediate effect. Confirmation has also been received that we will participate in the Lowland League next season.

We can now concentrate on football matters again after what has been a roller coaster journey over the past twelve months back in senior football. While we have received positive news today we also recognise that today's announcement means that Whitehill Welfare will have received confirmation of their relegation to the East of Scotland league, and who have been waiting for the same clarity that we have over the past few months. Both clubs have been in limbo for months and we hope that like us, it allows them to get on with their plans for next season. Both their manager and assistant manager were decorated players with us and they have also signed our top scorer from last season; we wish them nothing but the best for next season and we'll meet up shortly in the Shaun Woodburn Memorial Cup on July 7th at Ferguson Park. It is a testament to their professionalism at Rosewell throughout this process that one of the first messages we received as a result of the announcement was from the Welfare.

Edited by Footballfirst