True, but Hoskins is 33, Nelson will be 35 by the start of the season and Lough is also in his 30's.

Hopefully the spine of the team will be staying put and we build around them.

In Robbie we trust!

15 minutes ago, Gimme said:

True, but Hoskins is 33, Nelson will be 35 by the start of the season and Lough is also in his 30's.

Hopefully the spine of the team will be staying put and we build around them.

In Robbie we trust!

You forget the age of these players. They’ve been excellent for Bonnyrigg. 

11 hours ago, Only an observer said:

Getting a wee sniff that former Penicuik 3 and currentl BRFC player is  a " more than potential" signing .

Well one of the Penicuik 3 has already confirmed signed for Nitten. Of the other 2 I hope not because of the way they treated Penicuik last season and followed the leader to Berwick for a disastrous season. I don’t want anything to do with any player who has Harvey on their CV.

C’mon The Rose 

4 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well one of the Penicuik 3 has already confirmed signed for Nitten. Of the other 2 I hope not because of the way they treated Penicuik last season and followed the leader to Berwick for a disastrous season. I don’t want anything to do with any player who has Harvey on their CV.

C’mon The Rose 

Someone on the Berwick thread suggested they both were going back to Penicuik! Yeah.... no chance :thumbsdown

I think Lewis Barr is a fantastic player at this level and would add something different in midfield. I don't think you can blame players wanting to take a chance at a higher level

1 minute ago, calmac25 said:

I think Lewis Barr is a fantastic player at this level and would add something different in midfield. I don't think you can blame players wanting to take a chance at a higher level

Not at all, it was the way they done it though and the timing 

5 hours ago, cookieboy said:

I think Lewis is more likely to get a move to another senior team rather than return to a LL/EOS team but if he was to come back I would certainly have him back at Penicuik he was fantastic for us

The games I seen him playing for Berwick, he stood out, cracking player 

16 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 

Kin hell, what a narrow minded outlook that is, stop being  so precious about player's moving to other clubs 

Edited by magoo

6 hours ago, magoo said:

Kin hell, what a narrow minded outlook that is, stop being  so precious about player's moving to other clubs 

I understand what you’re saying and I’m sure he’ll get a good move, but I would rather a squad based on respect rather than just outright ability. Bad karma filters right through a tight squad and upsets everything, I wouldn’t trust him again... some may disagree

On 08/06/2019 at 13:22, cookieboy said:

I think Lewis is more likely to get a move to another senior team rather than return to a LL/EOS team but if he was to come back I would certainly have him back at Penicuik he was fantastic for us

brilliant wee player who always stood out when i seen him at penicuik 

Bizarre move if he heads to Tranent given Bonnyrigg are a far better side. But then, if the sugar daddy at Tranent might be offering more cash....

Tranent no got a sugar daddy. Got a hard working committee with plenty of connections though.