2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Unlike yourselves we have maintenance and upkeep costs of our OWN LICENCED GROUND.  

Unlike yourselves Newtown will be fulfilling it’s original purpose in being built for the community for the use of the community. 

On 09/05/2019 at 20:01, Burnie_man said:

Political affiliations should be left aside and every MSP should be backing this, every one of them will have a football club in their area, and it's about time the SFA were investigated by the Govt over their competency to oversee our game.

image.thumb.jpeg.2f88d7b14c911235098589aca53cd9cc.jpeg

22 minutes ago, PastyMan said:

Interesting.

Whilst it's obvious they can't intervene directly, the Scottish Govt can however explore the governance of the SFA and assess whether it is suitable for the handing over of Cashback for Communities cash to them., which between 2017-2020 will amount to £1.75m

Edited by Burnie_man

13 minutes ago, PastyMan said:

"While we have discussed this matter with the Scottish FA..."

That's interesting. It doesn't mean anything really, but it possibly puts some pressure on the SFA that there are people watching, and who care what happens to clubs at this level.

7 minutes ago, GordonS said:

"While we have discussed this matter with the Scottish FA..."

That's interesting. It doesn't mean anything really, but it possibly puts some pressure on the SFA that there are people watching, and who care what happens to clubs at this level.

Them discussing it with the SFA is the best that can realistically be expected tbh. It's obvious that on a single licensing decision, the SG can't really intervene.

Unlike yourselves Newtown will be fulfilling it’s original purpose in being built for the community for the use of the community. 

In other words you continue to look for the cheapskate easy option.

That's the exact attitude that keeps you as our insignificant neighbours.

Are you not embarrassed watching clubs all over the EoS better themselves whilst you regress?

You seem content for the NPA to do all the hard work. Are you expecting them to apply for your license also?

Give it a couple of years and the new progressive junior club in Bo'ness will pass you bye.

Unlike yourselves we have maintenance and upkeep costs of our OWN LICENCED GROUND.  

What have Rangers got to do with anything being discussed here?

Tempted to attend tonight’s match in the hope of celebrating a Bonnyrigg win wildly.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

In other words you continue to look for the cheapskate easy option.

That's the exact attitude that keeps you as our insignificant neighbours.

Are you not embarrassed watching clubs all over the EoS better themselves whilst you regress?

You seem content for the NPA to do all the hard work. Are you expecting them to apply for your license also?

Give it a couple of years and the new progressive junior club in Bo'ness will pass you bye.

Just your usual shite then. Your just like a stuck record. However, post them on the current Bo’ness topic you might get a bite.

27 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
4 hours ago, cookieboy said:
GREED

Continued slagging of the prices but no mention of the very generous u16s go free. It is almost like you need to avoid that bit to suit your agenda.

The very fact you are responding tells me you are slightly embarrassed 

The very fact you are responding tells me you are slightly embarrassed 
Why would I be embarrassed for calling you out for being a complete slaver.

I am more than happy to pay an extra £1 if it means kids get in for nowt.

Continued slagging of the prices but no mention of the very generous u16s go free. It is almost like you need to avoid that bit to suit your agenda.

Which loads and loads of clubs everywhere do every week. ‘generous’ [emoji1]

Clubs have a fair idea of typical age demographics attending games. By making it £7 & £4 you’re only bumping folk to mask the likely amount made from under-16 admittance fees (on a school night with a Euro final on tv) and advertising it as ‘Under 16s go free’.

9 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Which loads and loads of clubs everywhere every week.

‘generous’ emoji1.png

Almost every club has free entry for kids and you calling anyone a slaver is a good one ha ha keep on trying to defend your GREEDY club everyone else knows it just wrong 

Come on the BIG  ROSE

Aw such a big hearted wee Rose ‘supporter’!

Who mostly goes to watch Hamilton.....

Absolutely full of pish and fooling nobody.

I always had to pay for my kid at Penicuik and Bonnyrigg.

I’ve had my kid at Penicuik and Bonnyrigg and haven’t had to pay a penny for her to get in.