Could be several reasons for the low numbers. Probably the biggest one on Saturday was the BU fans knew that we were struggling to field a team, injured players would require to start and we had none of our 5 forwards on the pitch .
It was always going to be a Bonnyrigg victory and the only question was how big the margin.

Despite a fair few wins this season it's been tough at times watching the BU's especially going forward.

Worst kept secret ever

Don’t think it was ever a secret hence the reason the club never invited applicants Robbie was the only target until he said he refused it thankfully he never felt a step up from the boys yesterday this was all sorted boys were outstanding

39 minutes ago, come on shire said:

As a Shire fan I'm heading to Bonnyrigg for the South Challenge cup game. Never been to your ground before so looking forward to visiting and meeting all the Rose fans.

The gf and myself are going to Lasswade next door to check out the butterfly farm before the game. 

Honestly not sure why they say that the Butterly farm is in Lasswade - Gilmerton is closer. If you actually go to Lasswade, you have no chance of finding it! Anyway, enjoy the football, but while your gf is at the butterfly farm, just go next door (literally) to Dobbies and buy a cappuccino - much more enjoyable!

3 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Honestly not sure why they say that the Butterly farm is in Lasswade - Gilmerton is closer. If you actually go to Lasswade, you have no chance of finding it! Anyway, enjoy the football, but while your gf is at the butterfly farm, just go next door (literally) to Dobbies and buy a cappuccino - much more enjoyable!

Taken on board. Thanks for the info.

Also, an odd question but do any of the pubs that show sports in the area happen to show Premier Sports? Ta muchly :)

21 minutes ago, come on shire said:

Taken on board. Thanks for the info.

Also, an odd question but do any of the pubs that show sports in the area happen to show Premier Sports? Ta muchly :)

Need to leave the answer to a Bonnyrigg supporter, as I am not sure which is the best pub for you to go to.

East Stirlingshire have come through two potentially hard ties in the last couple of rounds. I think Bonnyrigg will give you the toughest test of all! All best.

13 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Need to leave the answer to a Bonnyrigg supporter, as I am not sure which is the best pub for you to go to.

East Stirlingshire have come through two potentially hard ties in the last couple of rounds. I think Bonnyrigg will give you the toughest test of all! All best.

Cheers bud :)

On 15/11/2018 at 23:10, heedthebaa said:

Or just go over the road (literally) to the Elginhaugh and get a good scran into you 

Never been in there. Is it any better than the Melville, which always has a couple of decent beers and (literally) doesn’t involve crossing any roads?

Solid performance today and never troubled by Haddington.

Haddington tried to play football from the back all afternoon but all their defence really succeeded in was putting themselves under pressure gifting us at least 2 of the goals.

With Tranent and Dundonald dropping points today it gives us a bit of breathing room at the top.