• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Well a trip to the seaside tomorrow again. Will be interesting to see the players reaction after last weeks result. Hopefully a positive reaction and plenty of goals. Dundonald losing last week helps our league cause but looks like LTHV are now coming on to a game now.

C’mon the Rose

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well a trip to the seaside tomorrow again. Will be interesting to see the players reaction after last weeks result. Hopefully a positive reaction and plenty of goals. Dundonald losing last week helps our league cause but looks like LTHV are now coming on to a game now.

C’mon the Rose

Might have a wee walk over with the bairns to see this, has Robbie been announced yet ? 

Has the job been advertised? I see Robbie added a couple of players at Berwick today so I guess he’s not coming back

Well thought that  was hard work for 4 goals and three points and a clean sheet. A bit open and breezy at that ground but enjoyed my day out.

Is the Managers job being advertised or do the board have someone in mind? Think Jonny Stewart will be a manager down the line but still young enough to keep playing.

C’mon the Rose

3 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well thought that  was hard work for 4 goals and three points and a clean sheet. A bit open and breezy at that ground but enjoyed my day out.

I suppose no one can complain at a 4 0 win away from home, with the vast majority of possession, never looking like losing the game, Currie also hitting  the woodwork as many times, Eyemouth  keeper pulling off a few good saves, but I left at the end slightly disappointed by your performance, oh and the fact you didn’t have your home strip on, that really pissed me off, fucking yellow indeed 

Just aswell we have the wind on our side.. Always seems to be our best player :thumsup2 . Although I'm sure it was just a gentle breeze yesterday 

3 minutes ago, Shogun2 said:

Just aswell we have the wind on our side.. Always seems to be our best player :thumsup2 . Although I'm sure it was just a gentle breeze yesterday 

It was a vest and flip flops kinda day  ;)

9 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Hopefully announce Harvey soon. Only man for the job. 

9 hours ago, Red Rose said:

He can bring Wayno back with him. 

I don’t *know* if you’re Wayne or Harvey 

Edited by BS7

Just now, Van magic said:

Seemingly rife in Penicuik he’s taking the job emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Let’s hope not.

12 hours ago, Spency said:

Why?

Because my personal view is that he wouldn’t be a good fit.

33 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Because my personal view is that he wouldn’t be a good fit.

Which your entitled to but I’m just curious why he wouldn’t be a good fit?

I think alot of people would see him as the best manager out there at this level in the east,  he’s done a great job at Penicuik.

Or is it player power not wanting him as beleive that was the case previously?

Genuinely surprised Bonnyrigg fans haven’t been advocating for him to get the gig.

1 hour ago, Boomtown Boy said:

I would take Johnny, proven himself at the teams he has been at.

Well Boomtime has the hotline to someone. Looks like the Manager designate will be saying farewell to his current club, fans and players after the Penicuik game on Saturday, and starting his new employment at NDP on Monday. So expect the airwaves to be red hot on Saturday night.

New opposition for us tomorrow sure the players will be up for it.

C’mon the Rose.

28 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well Boomtime has the hotline to someone. Looks like the Manager designate will be saying farewell to his current club, fans and players after the Penicuik game on Saturday, and starting his new employment at NDP on Monday. So expect the airwaves to be red hot on Saturday night.

New opposition for us tomorrow sure the players will be up for it.

C’mon the Rose.

Wouldn’t have thought so, seems like they are waiting to see what’s happening down berwick way, not advertised the position I don’t think