• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

16 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Bit weird as the suspension date is listed as 10/09/2016 - https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/4065/mens-suspension-list-los04-2-august-2018.pdf - but the only game played on that date was a replay between Auchinleck and Beith, where an outfield player named Bryan Young was sent off for two yellows: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup-matches/?mid=175763

That is weird because all the players have unique ids - I think it is listed on the suspension.

21 minutes ago, BS7 said:

That is weird because all the players have unique ids - I think it is listed on the suspension.

Might be worth checking Bryan Young's id before Saturday then - he played for Whitehill twice in 16-17, but isn't listed as having received a card.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup-matches/?mid=175912

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup-matches/?mid=177164

on a side note, how good does the park look at NDP

Game on Saturday was a non event and i do expect several of these over the season but like someone above said there are tough games in the league section and the players will need to be on it if we are going to be successful in getting into the LL at the first attempt.

7 hours ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Game on Saturday was a non event and i do expect several of these over the season but like someone above said there are tough games in the league section and the players will need to be on it if we are going to be successful in getting into the LL at the first attempt.

Correct

Until it balances off next season there will be mis - matches but large scores can happen in any league at any time sometimes as well 

27 minutes ago, Gimme said:
2 hours ago, Ginaro said:
Do you know how it stacks up in terms of meeting the licence criteria? https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/2881/scottish-fa-club-licensing-manual-2018.pdf

I believe its only the current embargo preventing the application.

Yes I heard that very little if anything is required to get the licence.

DUNCAN HOOGERBEETS

Hi folks, I’m doing the programme for Hawick RA v Bonnyrigg on Saturday in the Scottish Cup and been asked to do a bit of research on a player called Duncan Hoogerbeets.

All I know is that he played for Bonnyrigg in the 60’s. Anyone with more info or could point me in the right direction of someone with more info would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Conferences are a farce. 

Genuinely worried that we won’t get a licence for next season.  

Edited by Red Rose

On 06/08/2018 at 14:46, Golum said:

Correct

Until it balances off next season there will be mis - matches but large scores can happen in any league at any time sometimes as well 

On 06/08/2018 at 13:54, Ginaro said:

Do you know how it stacks up in terms of meeting the licence criteria? https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/2881/scottish-fa-club-licensing-manual-2018.pdf

Stacks up well. 

On 06/08/2018 at 07:38, Boomtown Boy said:

When’s the next licence decision?

10 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Conferences are a farce. 

What would you have preferred the EoS do for this season when they have 26 new clubs apply to join?

12 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Conferences are a farce. 

Why and why?

Easy victory today, should have scored more goals. Michael had to make some important saves to keep his clean sheet. Pitch was in poor condition.

But we’re through to the 2nd preliminary rd.

On 06/08/2018 at 07:38, Boomtown Boy said:

seen some photos and looks great

19 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Conferences are a farce. 

why?

Shortlees in the next round, it'll be an interesting game but a far stiffer test for the away team than they encountered against Tynecastle today.

DUNCAN HOOGERBEETS

Hi folks, I’m doing the programme for Hawick RA v Bonnyrigg on Saturday in the Scottish Cup and been asked to do a bit of research on a player called Duncan Hoogerbeets.

All I know is that he played for Bonnyrigg in the 60’s. Anyone with more info or could point me in the right direction of someone with more info would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Did you find the info, and was it included in the programme? Duncan is my uncle

Great result at Tranent tonight, it was one of the games I had thought would be close, settles the nerves nicely for the league campaign, especially with Bo'ness turning over LTHV.