• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

As a Shire fan I'm heading to Bonnyrigg for the South Challenge cup game. Never been to your ground before so looking forward to visiting and meeting all the Rose fans.

The gf and myself are going to Lasswade next door to check out the butterfly farm before the game. 

39 minutes ago, come on shire said:

As a Shire fan I'm heading to Bonnyrigg for the South Challenge cup game. Never been to your ground before so looking forward to visiting and meeting all the Rose fans.

The gf and myself are going to Lasswade next door to check out the butterfly farm before the game. 

Honestly not sure why they say that the Butterly farm is in Lasswade - Gilmerton is closer. If you actually go to Lasswade, you have no chance of finding it! Anyway, enjoy the football, but while your gf is at the butterfly farm, just go next door (literally) to Dobbies and buy a cappuccino - much more enjoyable!

3 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Honestly not sure why they say that the Butterly farm is in Lasswade - Gilmerton is closer. If you actually go to Lasswade, you have no chance of finding it! Anyway, enjoy the football, but while your gf is at the butterfly farm, just go next door (literally) to Dobbies and buy a cappuccino - much more enjoyable!

Taken on board. Thanks for the info.

Also, an odd question but do any of the pubs that show sports in the area happen to show Premier Sports? Ta muchly :)

21 minutes ago, come on shire said:

Taken on board. Thanks for the info.

Also, an odd question but do any of the pubs that show sports in the area happen to show Premier Sports? Ta muchly :)

Need to leave the answer to a Bonnyrigg supporter, as I am not sure which is the best pub for you to go to.

East Stirlingshire have come through two potentially hard ties in the last couple of rounds. I think Bonnyrigg will give you the toughest test of all! All best.

13 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Need to leave the answer to a Bonnyrigg supporter, as I am not sure which is the best pub for you to go to.

East Stirlingshire have come through two potentially hard ties in the last couple of rounds. I think Bonnyrigg will give you the toughest test of all! All best.

Cheers bud :)

4 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

just go next door (literally) to Dobbies and buy a cappuccino - much more enjoyable!

Or just go over the road (literally) to the Elginhaugh and get a good scran into you 

On 15/11/2018 at 23:10, heedthebaa said:

Or just go over the road (literally) to the Elginhaugh and get a good scran into you 

Never been in there. Is it any better than the Melville, which always has a couple of decent beers and (literally) doesn’t involve crossing any roads?

Solid performance today and never troubled by Haddington.

Haddington tried to play football from the back all afternoon but all their defence really succeeded in was putting themselves under pressure gifting us at least 2 of the goals.

With Tranent and Dundonald dropping points today it gives us a bit of breathing room at the top.

Thought we were good today. Brett, Turner, McGachie best for me. The improvement in Turner this season is superb. Player of the year so far. 

Another comfortable victory yesterday and goals continuing to be spread amongst the team. Away to Jeanfield in the next round who seem to have improved considerably this season since their move to the EoS, could be a few weeks before that is played. The novelty of a blank Saturday next week don’t know if that is a good or bad thing.

Whitehill's loss is Bonnyrigg's gain. Now just how many do we need to sell to fund the floodlights in the close season.

Do we need floodlights to get a licence? Do we need to commit to floodlights to get a licence?

9 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Do we need floodlights to get a licence? Do we need to commit to floodlights to get a licence?

If you've already got an application in on the present criteria, you'll probably get an exemption. I'm only guessing but i'd imagine the present criteria will run the length of the 2018/19 season before the new criteria kicks in from 2019/20.

2 hours ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Seemingly need to have a license by 31st March to play in LL playoffs, hope this is an achievable timescale 

:)