Guest Bonnyrigg Vid
On 14/12/2018 at 16:12, Boomtown Boy said:

Seemingly need to have a license by 31st March to play in LL playoffs, hope this is an achievable timescale 

With what Bonnyrigg have already in place getting our license should be a formality or there should be a enquiry if they do not get it when you see what little  ( no disrespect)  some teams who already have their license have in place!!!!

1 hour ago, Bonnyrigg Vid said:

With what Bonnyrigg have already in place getting our license should be a formality or there should be a enquiry if they do not get it when you see what little  ( no disrespect)  some teams who already have their license have in place!!!!

No sure what yer on aboot here ,What teams will that be, every club has to pass the same checklists to achieve one or do you know something everyone else doesn't  ?

2 hours ago, Bonnyrigg Vid said:

The only spanner in the works might be this floodlights issue that's arisen. Before that came out Bonnyrigg had already announced putting their application in, so I'd imagine they'd ticked the 2018 boxes.

• 3 weeks later...

Not pretty at times over the last few weeks but effective.

Next 2 or 3 league games are big. Reckon of we beat Dundonald away that will be it all over bar the shouting.

edit; sorry Dundonald game is further away than i though. Hopefully should be over by the time we play them.

Edited by Boomtown Boy

Would imagine Ross Gray and Louis Swanson might be the players in question with both likely frustrated at the lack of starting berths they've seen this season.

I also understand that Kelty are interested in Kyle Wilson.

On 19/01/2019 at 20:01, Gimme said:

Cup games starting to back up a little now, wonder if we'll see the games away to Sauchie and Tynecastle being moved to midweeks to accommodate.

The Tynecastle game might be a good one to move from a Saturday afternoon anyway, as Scotland are playing Ireland along the road at the same time! Plus Boroughmuir don't have any home games until 2nd March.

Wilson looks a good signing for us and makes sense for you guys to get a bit cash for him rather than nowt at the end of the season. 
Has he been playing directly up top or in a wide position for you?
I'm not sure how he'll fit in at Kelty, though clearly someone's been watching him and believes he fits in with your system.

In my opinion he's at his best up top but think he might struggle against some of the LL defences, he is lightweight and his first touch can be pretty hit and miss.

We've certainly had a good return from him and he's scored some cracking goals so he has the ability, its the work rate that might let him down.

Just my opinion of course and others may well disagree.

• 3 weeks later...