• 2 weeks later...

Another comfortable victory yesterday and goals continuing to be spread amongst the team. Away to Jeanfield in the next round who seem to have improved considerably this season since their move to the EoS, could be a few weeks before that is played. The novelty of a blank Saturday next week don’t know if that is a good or bad thing.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Do we need floodlights to get a licence? Do we need to commit to floodlights to get a licence?

If you've already got an application in on the present criteria, you'll probably get an exemption. I'm only guessing but i'd imagine the present criteria will run the length of the 2018/19 season before the new criteria kicks in from 2019/20.

Good win today, was down watching with the wee man.

First half missed a penalty, were really passive and a bit laboured but never troubled.

Second half was men against boys and could have been more! Couple of the goals were top class build up and finishes. Stand outs for me were Kerr Young who strolls through games, Brett was class and McGachie who was unplayable 2nd half... but the boy Horne is like a Rolls Royce and everything he done was to a standard above everything on the park - class.

Good win today, was down watching with the wee man.

First half missed a penalty, were really passive and a bit laboured but never troubled.

Second half was men against boys and could have been more! Couple of the goals were top class build up and finishes. Stand outs for me were Kerr Young who strolls through games, Brett was class and McGachie who was unplayable 2nd half... but the boy Horne is like a Rolls Royce and everything he done was to a standard above everything on the park - class.
Alan Horne has been consistently outstanding for us, just glides through games.

Sauchie came with a plan today, get men behind the ball and hope to catch us on the break, managed it the first half but after we scored it was a case of how many.

Yes it was a good result after a laborious first half, wonder if Robbie used the hair dryer at half time. That’s us half way through our League programme and played all teams. I suppose we would have taken our position 34pts out of 36 at the start of the season.  For me at the start of the Season LTHV were the team I feared but have disappointed , whilst Dundonald and Crossgates have done well.

C’Mon the Rose 

53 minutes ago, Gimme said:
2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:
Together with Stranraer SOS the only teams still undefeated in Scotland this season are Bonnyrigg and Jeanfield.

Tasty tie when they meet in EOS Qualifying Cup R3.

Unfortunately we got turned over in the Scottish.

Aye, I was meaning "in the league", those are the only 3 sides undefeated in the pyramid.