4 hours ago, Gimme said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Bo'ness game before we see a manager in the dugout.

And by that time Robbie will have had a month out of the game sorted out his health problems, recharged his batteries and ready to go again.

Gonna be difficult conditions tomorrow hope we can score the first goal to set us on our way.

C’mon the Rose 

6 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

And will Robbie be interested in the Penicuik job? Seeing he lives locally, ( and nothing happening at NDP) it appears

Surely Robbie wouldnt be interested in a big step down to Penicuik?  Has the Bonnyrigg position been advertised yet? Benji Boy has been getting his CV updated for both Bonnyrigg and Penicuik!

18 hours ago, BoomShakalaka said:

Surely Robbie wouldnt be interested in a big step down to Penicuik?  Has the Bonnyrigg position been advertised yet? Benji Boy has been getting his CV updated for both Bonnyrigg and Penicuik!

Take it you were not at the last game  well let me remind you Cookie 3  Rose 1

Good result today, could have had a few more but the most important thing was the 3 points.

It was however, far and away, the worst display of officiating I've seen for some time.

I'd give the far side linesman pass marks but hope we never have to endure the other 2 again.

That’s the licensing open again. Should now be confirmed prior to our title win. 

Thought we struggled a bit last week but the result was welcone. Great away support. A team like Lothian Thistle will never survive without at least 100 fans. It’s a bit disheartening this season to see the amount of teams in football that are genuinely trying to be competitive but will be losing money. Scottish football is ridiculous.

Keeper needs to be high on the list of signings for our assault on the lowland league.