9 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Hopefully announce Harvey soon. Only man for the job. 

9 hours ago, Red Rose said:

He can bring Wayno back with him. 

I don’t *know* if you’re Wayne or Harvey 

Edited by BS7

33 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Because my personal view is that he wouldn’t be a good fit.

Which your entitled to but I’m just curious why he wouldn’t be a good fit?

I think alot of people would see him as the best manager out there at this level in the east,  he’s done a great job at Penicuik.

Or is it player power not wanting him as beleive that was the case previously?

Genuinely surprised Bonnyrigg fans haven’t been advocating for him to get the gig.

1 hour ago, Boomtown Boy said:

I would take Johnny, proven himself at the teams he has been at.

Well Boomtime has the hotline to someone. Looks like the Manager designate will be saying farewell to his current club, fans and players after the Penicuik game on Saturday, and starting his new employment at NDP on Monday. So expect the airwaves to be red hot on Saturday night.

New opposition for us tomorrow sure the players will be up for it.

C’mon the Rose.

28 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well Boomtime has the hotline to someone. Looks like the Manager designate will be saying farewell to his current club, fans and players after the Penicuik game on Saturday, and starting his new employment at NDP on Monday. So expect the airwaves to be red hot on Saturday night.

New opposition for us tomorrow sure the players will be up for it.

C’mon the Rose.

Wouldn’t have thought so, seems like they are waiting to see what’s happening down berwick way, not advertised the position I don’t think

On 06/10/2018 at 09:44, BoomShakalaka said:

I really hope Mr Harvey is not in consideration for the Bonnyrigg job.

On 06/10/2018 at 10:05, bravehearts dad said:

Ditto

Genuine question, why?

looks like if Robbie wants it the gig is his, or wether he is wanting to take a break from football they might keep the status quo and give him the time and appoint him when he’s ready. Would be a strange way to do things as he might never want back in which I hope isn’t the case. Sure they won’t be short of very good candidates it’s a great job for people I’d have thought.

8 minutes ago, Spency said:

Genuine question, why?

looks like if Robbie wants it the gig is his, or wether he is wanting to take a break from football they might keep the status quo and give him the time and appoint him when he’s ready. Would be a strange way to do things as he might never want back in which I hope isn’t the case. Sure they won’t be short of very good candidates it’s a great job for people I’d have thought.

Arguably Harvey may be the 2nd best in the area but I don’t think he fits the Big Rose model. I reckon the Rose dressing room is a happy dressing room and Harvey may want to bring in own players and upset the dressing room.

Most of the current Rose players have played for Robbie when at NDP.

A strange way do do things!!!! I think Robbie would love to come back and I am sure the fans would welcome him back.

It appears there was nothing stranger than the goings on at Shieldfield a test for any person in the Managers seat there.

Finally IMO The Big Rose are a better football club and team the Wee Rangers.

C’mon the Rose

3 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Arguably Harvey may be the 2nd best in the area but I don’t think he fits the Big Rose model. I reckon the Rose dressing room is a happy dressing room and Harvey may want to bring in own players and upset the dressing room.

Most of the current Rose players have played for Robbie when at NDP.

A strange way do do things!!!! I think Robbie would love to come back and I am sure the fans would welcome him back.

It appears there was nothing stranger than the goings on at Shieldfield a test for any person in the Managers seat there.

Finally IMO The Big Rose are a better football club and team the Wee Rangers.

C’mon the Rose

Yeah a strange way to do things in the sense if they kept the position for him incase he does want to get back into it after time out is what I’m meaning, can’t recall a situation like that before if so may be wrong though.

i agree in sure there wouldn’t be many if any who wouldn’t want Robbie back as he did a good job previously and seemed very popular. Maybe a case of better the devil you know

3 minutes ago, Spency said:

Yeah a strange way to do things in the sense if they kept the position for him incase he does want to get back into it after time out is what I’m meaning, can’t recall a situation like that before if so may be wrong though.

i agree in sure there wouldn’t be many if any who wouldn’t want Robbie back as he did a good job previously and seemed very popular. Maybe a case of better the devil you know

Continuity, confidence in the interim team. There is no rush 

With Robbie you'll get David and Jim back.

With Johnny you get rid of everything you have and he brings his massive background team..... coaches, physio.....

Perhaps the Johnny option would be too much upheaval?