Nothing official from Kelty, rumours in pre season was that he was struggling with balancing work and family with the football, maybe Dundonald have been more flexible with him missing the training or games or perhaps his personal circumstances have changed.

Nothing official from Kelty, rumours in pre season was that he was struggling with balancing work and family with the football, maybe Dundonald have been more flexible with him missing the training or games or perhaps his personal circumstances have changed.

Balance with work / family was the issue. No falling out or hard feelings - he was still training at Kelty even though he wasn’t playing, just to keep himself fit. IMG_0032.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted to be missing the game today but hopefully we'll be in the next round

Shortlees looked good going forward against Tynecastle buying would hope that Bonnyrigg will keep them pinned back and the defence didn't look all that mobile.

3 hours ago, das scooter boy said:
22 hours ago, GordonS said:
Having encountered the Shortlees crowd at Tynecastle and seen their efforts on social media, calling them thickos is an insult to thickos.

Hope Bonnyrigg hammer the scumbags.

Thats not very nice is it #saltandsauce

Nor is racism.

I had expected Dalkeith to make a game of it today. Until we scored the first goal they were pretty well organised but after it went in spaces began to open up in their back line.

I'm guessing next weeks side against Blackburn will feature significant changes as today's starting 11 is, for me, the team that should start against Deveronvale.