7 hours ago, Boomtown Boy said:

on a side note, how good does the park look at NDP

Game on Saturday was a non event and i do expect several of these over the season but like someone above said there are tough games in the league section and the players will need to be on it if we are going to be successful in getting into the LL at the first attempt.

Correct

Until it balances off next season there will be mis - matches but large scores can happen in any league at any time sometimes as well 

27 minutes ago, Gimme said:
2 hours ago, Ginaro said:
Do you know how it stacks up in terms of meeting the licence criteria? https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/2881/scottish-fa-club-licensing-manual-2018.pdf

I believe its only the current embargo preventing the application.

Yes I heard that very little if anything is required to get the licence.

DUNCAN HOOGERBEETS

Hi folks, I’m doing the programme for Hawick RA v Bonnyrigg on Saturday in the Scottish Cup and been asked to do a bit of research on a player called Duncan Hoogerbeets.

All I know is that he played for Bonnyrigg in the 60’s. Anyone with more info or could point me in the right direction of someone with more info would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

On 06/08/2018 at 14:46, Golum said:

Correct

Until it balances off next season there will be mis - matches but large scores can happen in any league at any time sometimes as well 

On 06/08/2018 at 13:54, Ginaro said:

Do you know how it stacks up in terms of meeting the licence criteria? https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/2881/scottish-fa-club-licensing-manual-2018.pdf

Stacks up well. 

On 06/08/2018 at 07:38, Boomtown Boy said:

Game on Saturday was a non event and i do expect several of these over the season but like someone above said there are tough games in the league section and the players will need to be on it if we are going to be successful in getting into the LL at the first attempt.

When’s the next licence decision?

10 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Conferences are a farce. 

Genuinely worried that we won’t get a licence for next season.  

What would you have preferred the EoS do for this season when they have 26 new clubs apply to join?

On 06/08/2018 at 07:38, Boomtown Boy said:

seen some photos and looks great

DUNCAN HOOGERBEETS

Hi folks, I’m doing the programme for Hawick RA v Bonnyrigg on Saturday in the Scottish Cup and been asked to do a bit of research on a player called Duncan Hoogerbeets.

All I know is that he played for Bonnyrigg in the 60’s. Anyone with more info or could point me in the right direction of someone with more info would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Did you find the info, and was it included in the programme? Duncan is my uncle

Disappointing today, 3 up just after half time and we went to sleep, could easily have ended up with nothing.

Midfield was sadly posted missing for much of the game, badly missed Currie in the middle of the park.

Hopefully that's the wake up call today and we now push on.

Felt from our perspective we showed you too much respect 1st half.  Bonnyrigg started really well and after 20 minutes I was worried it may end up a cricket score in your favour.  However, we managed to get ourselves into the game going into the last 20 mins before half time.

2nd half a felt we did really well especially after losing the third, showed a lot of desire to get back into the game.  We kept plugging away and got our rewards and nearly nicked it in the end.  Although in all honesty we didn't really do enough overall to win game.

Was a good game for the neutral a suppose.

7 hours ago, bluebell1 said:

Felt from our perspective we showed you too much respect 1st half.  Bonnyrigg started really well and after 20 minutes I was worried it may end up a cricket score in your favour.  However, we managed to get ourselves into the game going into the last 20 mins before half time.

2nd half a felt we did really well especially after losing the third, showed a lot of desire to get back into the game.  We kept plugging away and got our rewards and nearly nicked it in the end.  Although in all honesty we didn't really do enough overall to win game.

Was a good game for the neutral a suppose.

Looked a great game from the highlights! Archie looking fit, he'll do some damage in that league. Any ideas on why Shaq was playing for you guys?