Thought you would have known the kickoff time for the league games..?..but to keep you right its  2.30pm....3.oopm next week with the Scottish Cup. game at Hawick if you are going.....believe there is a bus going.

It’s not a league game tomorrow Bill league starts a week on Wednesday at Tranent [emoji85]

7 hours ago, BoomShakalaka said:

Hi Bill,

Are you going tomorrow? or are you going to see Penicuik in the juni....Eos?

Still got your dunces cap on I see.....still got the wrong guy...….sad.

5 hours ago, Van magic said:

It’s not a league game tomorrow Bill league starts a week on Wednesday at Tranent emoji85.png

My mistake...it is confusing all these fixtures at once...maybe a complete list will be handed out at NDP for the supporters to keep up to date....or are you one of the privileged ones who has been given one and are a step ahead of the rest....but everything is going along well at NDP in every department it seems from all reports.

2 hours ago, BENJI BOY said:

My mistake...it is confusing all these fixtures at once...maybe a complete list will be handed out at NDP for the supporters to keep up to date....or are you one of the privileged ones who has been given one and are a step ahead of the rest....but everything is going along well at NDP in every department it seems from all reports.

You not on the iPhone calendar list? It’s brill auto updates yer phone with all the fixtures

Edited by BS7

2 hours ago, BS7 said:

You not on the iPhone calendar list? It’s brill auto updates yer phone with all the fixtures

Don't own one of these phones.

Still obsessed with a team you said you were ditching as they were dumping "ra jooniors".....sad.

Bill,

You critisiced the club in your post 2 back regarding players sponsorship lol club is being run great ! Better financially than it ever has been dare I suggest, Bank balance down a little but vast improvements in the ground. If you did make a financial contribution to the club then it goes against all you have been talking about since March.

BTW I dont like Swimming - I prefer fishing, night fishing with a few tins

1 hour ago, jdt said:

10 - 0 win today. Louis Swanson MOTM for me

Wasn’t there today, but I was last week, and there’s going to be a lot of one sided games this season but it should start to settle down next season.

hawick next week? I believe the goalie is suspended.

Wasn’t there today, but I was last week, and there’s going to be a lot of one sided games this season but it should start to settle down next season.
Bryan Young's suspended for next week, carry over from his Whitehill days I think.

1 hour ago, BS7 said:

I can see next week's games being similar to today. In terms of the league we have LTHV, Bo'ness, Dundonald, Tranent, Haddington, Sauchie who will all be much sterner tests but we won a harder league last year so I'm pretty confident.

3 hours ago, Gimme said:
4 hours ago, BS7 said:

Bryan Young's suspended for next week, carry over from his Whitehill days I think.

Bit weird as the suspension date is listed as 10/09/2016 - https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/4065/mens-suspension-list-los04-2-august-2018.pdf - but the only game played on that date was a replay between Auchinleck and Beith, where an outfield player named Bryan Young was sent off for two yellows: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup-matches/?mid=175763

16 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Bit weird as the suspension date is listed as 10/09/2016 - https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/4065/mens-suspension-list-los04-2-august-2018.pdf - but the only game played on that date was a replay between Auchinleck and Beith, where an outfield player named Bryan Young was sent off for two yellows: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup-matches/?mid=175763

That is weird because all the players have unique ids - I think it is listed on the suspension.

21 minutes ago, BS7 said:

That is weird because all the players have unique ids - I think it is listed on the suspension.

Might be worth checking Bryan Young's id before Saturday then - he played for Whitehill twice in 16-17, but isn't listed as having received a card.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup-matches/?mid=175912

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup-matches/?mid=177164

on a side note, how good does the park look at NDP

Game on Saturday was a non event and i do expect several of these over the season but like someone above said there are tough games in the league section and the players will need to be on it if we are going to be successful in getting into the LL at the first attempt.