• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Is that the conference on the dunipace thread?

Tough section for us, looking forward to the matches with LTHV to see how we compare.

Bonnyrigg drew the short straw getting LTHV. Presumably only one will be in the promotion shake-up, so there's no margin for error right from the start. Kelty had to win every other game to get in front of these guys. 

Bonnyrigg drew the short straw getting LTHV. Presumably only one will be in the promotion shake-up, so there's no margin for error right from the start. Kelty had to win every other game to get in front of these guys. 
To be the best you have to beat the best.

Don't imagine LTHV will be too happy drawing us either after their encounters with Kelty last year.

Sent from my Power_2 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Best of luck guys next season,new travels ahead to some old and new grounds,one of the highlights must be having a fixture list in front of you knowing where your gonny be playing each week,will get masel to a few games when the season starts.

Last I heard we were waiting on Alan Horne, Wayne and Dean Brett putting pen to paper, think everyone else had signed back on.

Last I heard we were waiting on Alan Horne, Wayne and Dean Brett putting pen to paper, think everyone else had signed back on.

2/3

Waiting on Wayne? One year he’ll leave it so late before resigning the transfer window will have closed!

Waiting on Wayne? One year he’ll leave it so late before resigning the transfer window will have closed!

Just bin him. Surely he just keeps leaving it late in the hope someone comes in for him?

Just bin him. Surely he just keeps leaving it late in the hope someone comes in for him?
Its in the hope he gets an extra tenner in his wages!

More likely that he’s considering retiring I would imagine

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Be a good few teams interested in him if available. Will score goals for fun in this league. 

I think we can progress from this section but we wont have to win every game to do so as i see a few teams capable of beating each other in here. This section has more quality than last years EoS so LTHV will not win every game I am sure Boness, Dundonald, Sauchie etc will have a big say.

10 hours ago, Karl Berg said:

Be a good few teams interested in him if available. Will score goals for fun in this league. 

Would the wee rose be one of them if available?