Bonnyrigg drew the short straw getting LTHV. Presumably only one will be in the promotion shake-up, so there's no margin for error right from the start. Kelty had to win every other game to get in front of these guys. 

Bonnyrigg drew the short straw getting LTHV. Presumably only one will be in the promotion shake-up, so there's no margin for error right from the start. Kelty had to win every other game to get in front of these guys. 
To be the best you have to beat the best.

Don't imagine LTHV will be too happy drawing us either after their encounters with Kelty last year.

Sent from my Power_2 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Best of luck guys next season,new travels ahead to some old and new grounds,one of the highlights must be having a fixture list in front of you knowing where your gonny be playing each week,will get masel to a few games when the season starts.

I think we can progress from this section but we wont have to win every game to do so as i see a few teams capable of beating each other in here. This section has more quality than last years EoS so LTHV will not win every game I am sure Boness, Dundonald, Sauchie etc will have a big say.