Linlithgow Rose 18/19

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Prestonfield today, must have made a nice change for you to actually be there.

Well you were more than welcome to come speak to me all I had was some old Dick shouting abuse. You don't know what camelon means not quite sure what that's about. Last time I looked their was no segregation but George told me I shouldn't stand there. Just the usual poor winners
What does camelon mean? Is there a gaelic translation or something?

Good old George.

It was actu ally  me arguing with some old tosser bad winner. Then whoever George is telling me I shouldn't be standing there until someone with sense stepped in

Funny as fvck when you went to moan about the pen to your own committee at half time to be told by the guy that he thought it was a pen.

Your head was away, I’d rather stand next to the coach for 90 mins than listen to the utter drivel that comes out your mouth at a game. I think that you’re the only person that I’d actually say that about too, especially after today’s show

7 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Funny as fvck when you went to moan about the pen to your own committee at half time to be told by the guy that he thought it was a pen.

Your head was away, I’d rather stand next to the coach for 90 mins than listen to the utter drivel that comes out your mouth at a game. I think that you’re the only person that I’d actually say that about too, especially after today’s show

He didn't say it was a pen he said on highlights he possibly took the man. But he said he didnt thibk it was a penalty. The other guy said he hought lockie one before it shpuld have been.Well we all know you are an idiot

I think 8 more so than 3 who I thought actually had a good game.

In all honesty I think the penalty shout against 3 when he took out roddy before the ball in the sandwich was worse but the one given was right in front of us and the camelon guy clearly barged batchy before getting to the ball.

Alan, take the defeat as I think you will recall we did back in September and acknowledge the better team won on the day. Don't drivel.

HTG!

15 minutes ago, Specky said:

I think 8 more so than 3 who I thought actually had a good game.

In all honesty I think the penalty shout against 3 when he took out roddy before the ball in the sandwich was worse but the one given was right in front of us and the camelon guy clearly barged batchy before getting to the ball.

Alan, take the defeat as I think you will recall we did back in September and acknowledge the better team won on the day. Don't drivel.

HTG!

If you look at what I said the pen wasn't a penalty but the better team did win. We weren't at the races.

Was good to see a gd, competitive game in this mickey mouse league for a change. Rose played well 1st half. Wld have thought a stronger ref may have been appointed. This one today didn't have alot to do, but what he had to cope with got totally wrong. Never a pen & how the Camelon No 8 stays on for the challenge on Batchelor is beyond belief!

One thing I did notice about the referee yesterday, when the Linlithgow player pushed the referee in the second half it's a straight red surely. 
Didn't catch that - was that at the incident where the Camelon 8 committed the foul on Batchy and it all hot heated?

9 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:
1 hour ago, wullie robb said:
One thing I did notice about the referee yesterday, when the Linlithgow player pushed the referee in the second half it's a straight red surely. 

Didn't catch that - was that at the incident where the Camelon 8 committed the foul on Batchy and it all hot heated?

Exactly at that point. 

It might have been your keeper I'm not sure but definitely someone pushed him. 

Exactly at that point. 
It might have been your keeper I'm not sure but definitely someone pushed him. 
There was certainly a lot of pushing/shoving going on at that point. Certainly from my vantage point didn't see any push.

Our 5 (McKenzie) and keeper were very animated and needlessly got themselves booked - I assumed for dissent.

9 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

There was certainly a lot of pushing/shoving going on at that point. Certainly from my vantage point didn't see any push.

Our 5 (McKenzie) and keeper were very animated and needlessly got themselves booked - I assumed for dissent.

I thought someone pushed the referee maybe I'm wrong. 

Like you say it was a bad tackle but you have to let the referee deal with it.