Linlithgow Rose 18/19

Linlithgow deserved to win the game, played the better football especially in the first half. 

Had a great view of the penalty decision from the stand side of the ground, looked like the defender got the ball. 

Overall linlithgow were the more dangerous team and deserved the points. 

Linlithgow deserved to win the game, played the better football especially in the first half. 
Had a great view of the penalty decision from the stand side of the ground, looked like the defender got the ball. 
Think the ref have the penalty.to make up for the stonewalled before,that he didn't give.wtf are linespersons for?

11 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Thought the Rose played well today and bossed the game.

Feel sorry for the Camelon fans if they have to listen to the boy that stood at the steps onto the park today. Total rocket

Feel sorry for you having is a big a bunch of Dick heads.  Think being a bad winner is worse than being a sore loser. Never a pen but we were never in the game if it didn't come then it would have came

Good first-half performance today and with better finishing should have had the game sewn up by half-time.  However, we gave the initiative away in the second half and started playing for time.  What was that about?  When we did go forward we were still dangerous but we took the foot off the pedal and let Camelon back into the game.  Also, Marley continually wasting time when he was already on a yellow for needlessly getting involved in a handbags incident could have had dire consequences.

Ian Gray was my man of the match today.  He never put a foot wrong all day.  Good performances from a number of others as well.  If only Roddy had put his shooting boots on.

1 minute ago, lithgierose said:
40 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Think the ref have the penalty.to make up for the stonewalled before,that he didn't give.wtf are linespersons for?

The assistant refs were useless. The stand side lino was more interested in our dugout than the game

1 minute ago, lithgierose said:
3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Feel sorry for you having is a big a bunch of Dick heads.  Think being a bad winner is worse than being a sore loser. Never a pen but we were never in the game if it didn't come then it would have came

Your number 8. HTF did he stay on the park.

Because he had only one bookable offence the one he got booked for. 

3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Can anybody translate the above  ?????

Roaster Alert.

Nothing about the quoted post suggests a bad loser. Simply pointing out that one fan from Camelon was a cock. If the cap fits...

Anyway, a well deserved 3 points for the home side today. Camelon not at the races.

On another note - why was the keeper wearing a headband / ear warmers?

4 minutes ago, th1stleandr0se said:

Good first-half performance today and with better finishing should have had the game sewn up by half-time.  However, we gave the initiative away in the second half and started playing for time.  What was that about?  When we did go forward we were still dangerous but we took the foot off the pedal and let Camelon back into the game.  Also, Marley continually wasting time when he was already on a yellow for needlessly getting involved in a handbags incident could have had dire consequences.

Ian Gray was my man of the match today.  He never put a foot wrong all day.  Good performances from a number of others as well.  If only Roddy had put his shooting boots on.

Gray is  number 2? He was good and batchelor

2 minutes ago, GlamourBaws said:

Roaster Alert.

Nothing about the quoted post suggests a bad loser. Simply pointing out that one fan from Camelon was a cock. If the cap fits...

Anyway, a well deserved 3 points for the home side today. Camelon not at the races.

On another note - why was the keeper wearing a headband / ear warmers?

Well you were more than welcome to come speak to me all I had was some old Dick shouting abuse. You don't know what camelon means not quite sure what that's about. Last time I looked their was no segregation but George told me I shouldn't stand there. Just the usual poor winners

Penalty was probably correct as he took the man then ball.

I felt we also had a good shout when Roddy was sandwiched in the box.

1st half was our best performance of this season. Batchy absolutely ran the show - with Barbour doing the donkey work.

2nd half Camelon enjoyed more of the play. Herdy made good use of his subs to freshen up his team.

So was surprised we didn't change things as this was our only sticky spell.

Park was in superb condition - well done to Gordon.

Feel sorry for the Camelon fans if they have to listen to the boy that stood at the steps onto the park today. Total rocket
That's DRS - not playing with a full deck.

3 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:
29 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

It was actu ally  me arguing with some old tosser bad winner. Then whoever George is telling me I shouldn't be standing there until someone with sense stepped in

Good game. Felt the Rose were in control and should have been out of sight first half.

Camelon have a good front line and always look dangerous on the break. Subs brought Camelon back into the game but still felt the Rose were solid enough at the back to ride it out.

Great to see another competitive game!

5 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:
31 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Coming from someone who is glad to be a season ticket holder at a cesspit of bigotry that's a bit rich.

6 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Penalty was probably correct as he took the man then ball.

I felt we also had a good shout when Roddy was sandwiched in the box.

1st half was our best performance of this season. Batchy absolutely ran the show - with Barbour doing the donkey work.

2nd half Camelon enjoyed more of the play. Herdy made good use of his subs to freshen up his team.

So was surprised we didn't change things as this was our only sticky spell.

Park was in superb condition - well done to Gordon.

I felt the subs, although wehad to make had we only been one down. We wouldn't needed to have gone gung ho. Gave us attacking options but left ud so openin midfield