Linlithgow Rose 18/19

37 minutes ago, ormistonforever said:

What about the raising of your players hands that the linesman said should have been a straight red card for your full back.

Only because your player had kicked said full back off the ball. Same for both players happened. 

36 minutes ago, ormistonforever said:

What about the raising of your players hands that the linesman said should have been a straight red card for your full back.

The linesman did not say anything of the sort, I was standing beside him at the time. He refused to be drawn.

Ian Gray got up and did a bog-standard shove to the chest of the player that had just raked his studs right into the back of his ankle. It was at the worst a yellow and calling for a red for that is laughable. Frankly, the Ormiston player deserved a slap in the chops for a painful-looking stamp on a pretty sensitive spot, while making absolutely no attempt at all to play the ball. I'm just glad Gray didn't retaliate more.

21 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Did you not know your not allowed to tackle wee rose players  

Tackling is fine - you’ve not seen what happened and your boyfriends weren’t there to tell you what happened!! As I said before you’re obsessed. Weirdo. 

12 hours ago, ormistonforever said:

So he did retaliate then?

Have to agree with you, I also thought he should’ve been red carded.  But football being football he’ll probably get sent off later in the season for a fair tackle. 

Good wee set up there with space for future ground improvements. 

Have to agree with you, I also thought he should’ve been red carded.  But football being football he’ll probably get sent off later in the season for a fair tackle. 
Have to admit I was massively underwhelmed with the set-up. Nae cover, hardstanding, toilets or any form of refreshments yet still more expensive for me and my daughter than Prestonfield.

53 minutes ago, Black Dug said:
On 30/09/2018 at 11:08, Karl Berg said:

Have to admit I was massively underwhelmed with the set-up. Nae cover, hardstanding, toilets or any form of refreshments yet still more expensive for me and my daughter than Prestonfield.

You didn't need to pay, plenty of folk walked round the other side of the pavilion. No fence, nothing, even a path to follow. I saw three people arrive that way and it didn't look like they noticed there was someone taking money at the other side.

No refreshments was a disappointment as I'd missed lunch. And it seems a miss to build a pavilion and not have roof jutting out to at least provide some cover. 

Linlithgow Rose are delighted to confirm that we'll be hosting Hearts on Tuesday 23rd October with a 7:30 kick off.

This match marks the formal opening of our new floodlights here at Prestonfield. Entry for all is £5.

HTG

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Linlithgow Rose are delighted to confirm that we'll be hosting Hearts on Tuesday 23rd October with a 7:30 kick off.

This match marks the formal opening of our new floodlights here at Prestonfield. Entry for all is £5.

HTG

#skint

3 minutes ago, Pete77 said:

#skint

Be fair, it gives 90% of the Wee Rose support the opportunity to see their third favourite team play Hearts.