Linlithgow Rose 18/19

5 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

For all our possession everything was side ways or back.
The better organised team other than the number 10 I didn't think you were that great either.

On possession we edged it but goals win games and that's the bottom line.

All about opinions

PiSh to a man we were excellent. We are a strong unit and seem to be getting better all the time. Just because we don't pass the ball sideways don't mean we are a poor team. Since barca started ticky taka people think that's footbaLL.  Football is about working hard as a team and grinding out the result. 

The better organised team other than the number 10 I didn't think you were that great either.

On possession we edged it but goals win games and that's the bottom line.

All about opinions

PiSh to a man we were excellent.

Should’ve just ended it right there Alan. [emoji1]

9 minutes ago, Specky said:
29 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Should’ve just ended it right there Alan. emoji1.png

Another on the wrong thread. #obsessed

What did you think of your team being bodied by the Mariners today Specky?

Can Bradley survive?

Edited by drs

If you mean bullied then yes camelon were certainly stronger in the tackle which means another 3 on the injury list. But I'm just sitting wondering if we're just going thru an unlucky run or not good enough.

We made chances, probably not enough but I thought your keeper did well and made the most of the luck with some saves but that happens and he's entitled to it so we have to suck it up and move to nxt week.

Next few weeks will tell but I'll still be there supporting.

4 minutes ago, Specky said:

If you mean bullied then yes camelon were certainly stronger in the tackle which means another 3 on the injury list. But I'm just sitting wondering if we're just going thru an unlucky run or not good enough.

We made chances, probably not enough but I thought your keeper did well and made the most of the luck with some saves but that happens and he's entitled to it so we have to suck it up and move to nxt week.

Next few weeks will tell but I'll still be there supporting.

Stop moaning about being hard in the tackle  a think yer team need to grow a pair 

Not really. I actually thot the two goals today were very good. Camelon did well got what they deserved and we were short so the result was fair.

It's hard to wind me up if I agree but never mind.

Being at the game I saw the chances we had and possibly if we had got something from the game it would have been hard on camelon. Can't type that we dominated or were by far the better team because we didn't.

personally I think we were or are too lateral rather than forward with and penetration but will I slate them on here for your benefit?.... eh naw. I'll give them the benefit and hope we get it together.

We look like a good team going thru an inconsistent patch but if that consistency returns then it'll be different.

HTG!

PiSh to a man we were excellent. We are a strong unit and seem to be getting better all the time. Just because we don't pass the ball sideways don't mean we are a poor team. Since barca started ticky taka people think that's footbaLL.  Football is about working hard as a team and grinding out the result. 
All about opinions.

You get the high ground with the result. But I stand with my view.

Certainly no intentions of taking away your glory we weren't good enough today.

2 hours ago, hacker98 said:

Despite how poor the Rose are at the moment, I would put any money on them being above Camelon at the end of the season.

So would I, would be embarrassing for the Wee Rose to finish below Camelon.

15 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

All about opinions.

You get the high ground with the result. But I stand with my view.

Certainly no intentions of taking away your glory we weren't good enough today.

I take it your view for the rest of the season will be the Broomloan Road stand ;) :whistle

54 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

If we do finish above them it would be some achievement. Great young squad. I think our inexperience might mean we don't get there

How’s young Andy Kay playing this season Alan