For all the issues he’s had as a manager, before the bad leg break, he was absolute class. Dominated England at Wembley as a 21 year old and imo is the best Scottish player born since England won the World Cup in 66. Perhaps Robertson could push that over the next few years though 🤷🏻‍♂️
A big claim but as a man who's watched Scotland constantly since around France 98 he's certainly been one of the best in that time.

A big claim but as a man who's watched Scotland constantly since around France 98 he's certainly been one of the best in that time.

McAllister was the only other one I’d put in the bracket and he was born in 64

More to the point.do Linlithgow have a full squad for the semi final tomorrow.quiet every where else.

Edited by lithgierose

What is the normal admission at Lithgie as I see it is £7 & £4 tomorrow as every game I’ve been to this season has been £6 & £3

6 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

What is the normal admission at Lithgie as I see it is £7 & £4 tomorrow as every game I’ve been to this season has been £6 & £3

You are right about 6&3.eos set prices for tomorrow ? And do Linlithgow keep whole gate for this one ?

4 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

You are right about 6&3.eos set prices for tomorrow ? And do Linlithgow keep whole gate for this one ?

As far as I know they do keep the gate money and I can’t see a reason for EOS setting the prices although I may wrong  can anyone enlighten 

5 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

As far as I know they do keep the gate money and I can’t see a reason for EOS setting the prices although I may wrong  can anyone enlighten 

Be a bit strange considering it is the cup that is getting cut. Ours didn't go up for game vs bonnyrigg in football nation cup semi final and that is the more prestigious trophy

Surely it’s not the wee rose taking advantage of the big roses excellent travelling support 

11 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Surely it’s not the wee rose taking advantage of the big roses excellent travelling support 

Charging an extra pound.for the lights :whistle

Tranent was £6 and £3 for entry to the other semi final. EoS do not have anything to do with the pricing for the semi final. Linlithgow are at it.

7 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Tranent was £6 and £3 for entry to the other semi final. EoS do not have anything to do with the pricing for the semi final. Linlithgow are at it.

Well done Tranent

You’re correct you would think the supposed big team would keep the prices the same as usual maybe it will backfire on them as there is a big game on telly

12 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Well done Tranent

You’re correct you would think the supposed big team would keep the prices the same as usual maybe it will backfire on them as there is a big game on telly

Aye I heard that Linlithgow and bonnyrigg. are teaming with Chelsea and arsenal fans.:lol:

#standard

Wee Rose trying to screw the Big Rose travelling army.

Shocking state of affairs the smaller clubs trying to do over the big teams in the EOS.

3 minutes ago, drs said:

Wee Rose trying to screw the Big Rose travelling army.

Shocking state of affairs the smaller clubs trying to do over the big teams in the EOS.

The extra £1 might be to donate to the go fund me for bonnyriggs lights.seeing as the bonnyrigg hoards have donated less than £600.

13 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

The extra £1 might be to donate to the go fund me for bonnyriggs lights.seeing as the bonnyrigg hoards have donated less than £600.

Trying to be funny does not deflect from the fact Linlithgow are upping the prices for no apparent reason 

18 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Don't see where you got that information as it is more like £6000 between the 10K on Sunday and the other two fund raisers. That's official.

7 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Trying to be funny does not deflect from the fact Linlithgow are upping the prices for no apparent reason 

Yesterday I saw one of their just giving pages surpassed its target of £4,500.