Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:
On 18/05/2019 at 20:18, Casey Jones said:
Although the Rose won by 4 goals, I don’t think the match was a comfortable as the score suggests. 
Sometimes there are small margins in football! Burgh Shoot and ball just goes wide. Linlithgow go up field as 60 secs later it is 4-2! Then, we have a shot, which looks like it is going in, defender gets a good block. Then Rose go up field and Coyle gets goal for 5-2. On another day, our two chances go in and different completion on match.
Before all that, a goal conceded in 2 minutes did Burgh no favours. Then, you are right with your second goal.  Ball comes to our centre half, who,  instead of clearing ball, tries to be clever and gifts Rose the goal. 
Ruari was best player on the field. Not just for his 4 goals. I thought his play throughout the match was brilliant!

Was the game filmed yesterday - as sods law I missed this cracker??

Hopefully the goals will be put on twitter! Not sure though, as guy is on a well earned holiday - does an awful lot of work behind the scenes, and not sure if he would have time before he went!

A day on, I still think 30 mins to go, Burgh were in with a chance of winning. However, The Rose were lethal in attack, great from back to front and Ruari was outstanding, so you did miss a good performance by your team! All best when you meet Bonnyrigg in semis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:
On 18/05/2019 at 20:18, Casey Jones said:
Although the Rose won by 4 goals, I don’t think the match was a comfortable as the score suggests. 
Sometimes there are small margins in football! Burgh Shoot and ball just goes wide. Linlithgow go up field as 60 secs later it is 4-2! Then, we have a shot, which looks like it is going in, defender gets a good block. Then Rose go up field and Coyle gets goal for 5-2. On another day, our two chances go in and different completion on match.
Before all that, a goal conceded in 2 minutes did Burgh no favours. Then, you are right with your second goal.  Ball comes to our centre half, who,  instead of clearing ball, tries to be clever and gifts Rose the goal. 
Ruari was best player on the field. Not just for his 4 goals. I thought his play throughout the match was brilliant!

Was the game filmed yesterday - as sods law I missed this cracker??

AH; goals are on Musselburgh twitter page now! Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marcelo said:

Ross Allum signed from east Stirling thoughts on that?

Nice of you to let us know.if 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lithgierose said:

Nice of you to let us know.if 100%

I heard from a Linlithgow player so don’t know how reliable but seemed pretty sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, marcelo said:

I heard from a Linlithgow player so don’t know how reliable but seemed pretty sure

Stopped reading after.I heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, marcelo said:

Ross Allum signed from east Stirling thoughts on that?

They don't tend to announce signings until  the paperwork is all signed or AGM.  I don't doubt your information as this only adds to a previous rumour started by Larry the Lamb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

They don't tend to announce signings until  the paperwork is all signed or AGM.  I don't doubt your information as this only adds to a previous rumour started by Larry the Lamb 

It's quite possible as Sean brown is likely to be leaf striker coming from shire. Top striker surprised he is dropiping to eosfl although same for sean Stewart going to penicuik scored goals at Vale of leithen but seemed to leave their mid season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, marcelo said:

Ross Allum signed from east Stirling thoughts on that?

Signing for love of the club, always wanted to sign for the wee rose. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Signing for love of the club, always wanted to sign for the wee rose.
And all above board - not a brown envelopes or fictitious job in sight to justify the wages either..!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Auld Heid said:
27 minutes ago, gogsy said:
 
Signing for love of the club, always wanted to sign for the wee rose. emoji4.png

And all above board - not a brown envelopes or fictitious job in sight to justify the wages either..!!!

That's nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marcelo said:

Ross Allum signed from east Stirling thoughts on that?

Will score a shed load in the EOS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And all above board - not a brown envelopes or fictitious job in sight to justify the wages either..!!!


Makes a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Makes a change.
Pot Kettle - Andy Shirra.

Maybe if you guys stopped mucking up signings you wouldn't get pulled up so much for dodgy paperwork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Pot Kettle - Andy Shirra.

Maybe if you guys stopped mucking up signings you wouldn't get pulled up so much for dodgy paperwork.

Forgot the brown envelope he got 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gogsy said:

That's nice

He seems a bit jealous the way kelty have passed the rose in so many levels 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

He seems a bit jealous the way kelty have passed the rose in so many levels.with the help of a sugar daddy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He seems a bit jealous the way kelty have passed the rose in so many levels 
All about longevity - let's see where they are in 10 years.

One thing that won't change the Beggars will still be hiring parks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They don't tend to announce signings until  the paperwork is all signed or AGM.  I don't doubt your information as this only adds to a previous rumour started by Larry the Lamb 
All confirmed on Twitter now

We're delighted to announce the signing of @RossAllum from East Stirlingshire. Ross has been a Lowland League winner in 3 of the last 4 seasons and joins us after another impressive season with the Shire where he bagged 24 goals this season. Welcome to the Rose Ross! #HTG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...