Linlithgow Rose 18/19

The level they should be at? What year is that based on?

Every year since 2000-01 except the season before last, which was the only season in at least 12 years in which Rose hadn't finished in the top 3 in the East Region.

It would be silly to try and argue a club that's been at that level wouldn't generally expect to beat a team at home that's been a division or two below them for years.

Feel free to be silly.

8 hours ago, gogsy said:

I have said it before and I will say it again, you've  one league title in eleven seasons, your club is nothing special.

Who said we were special. You really are a four fingered banjo playing sister wedding walloper. Still hurting from 2007 and the Carrigan Whitey late show.

I can't see gogsy's post, but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest he's taken up my offer of being silly.

Rose v Dunbar is like Hearts v, say, Morton. Or Airdrie v Linlithgow Rose. Only a bellend would think it disrespectful to expect the home side to win.

And cue gogsy;

8 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:
14 hours ago, findla80 said:
A really hope that Bradley walks right now and takes half those fecking donkeys with him absolutely rank rotten feck watching that for the rest of the season!!emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png

F*ck off you rocket.

Agreed. Fud. Thought Dunbar were excellent and everytime they got an opportunity, they took it. We need to improve our midfield very quickly. It's too easy for decent teams with pace picking us off on the counter. Rural needs help in there.

Are we actually scouting players? 

11 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
6 hours ago, findla80 said:
A really hope that Bradley walks right now and takes half those fecking donkeys with him absolutely rank rotten feck watching that for the rest of the season!!emoji35.pngemoji35.pngemoji35.png

F*ck off you rocket.

Really fuzzy 

Agreed. Fud. Thought Dunbar were excellent and everytime they got an opportunity, they took it. We need to improve our midfield very quickly. It's too easy for decent teams with pace picking us off on the counter. Rural needs help in there.
Are we actually scouting players? 
Cannae sign anymore players 'cause we're carrying the permanently injured.