McKenzie.
Trialist

Sloane
Rooster
Urquhart
Ronald

TC
Coco.

Urquhart got injured when enjoying a good game.

Rooster top performer by a mile for me.

Felt we looked well short early doors and kilsyth were worthy of a 2-0 lead - not sure if I blame fitness or lack of matches.

As the game progressed we improved and probably just about deserved the victory.

McKinley at centre half looks decent no nonsense type.

Batchy was decent enough when he came on.

Real test starts Saturday

Good luck to Ben, he'll be a big miss especially in this new adventure.

Good luck to the boys today also! New season, new start but let's keep the good form from last season going.

HTG!

Ben will be a massive miss.

His coverage was for many their best way of getting to know how games had went when they were working/holidays etc.

My late cousin who was based in England used to spend his Sunday waiting for Ben's upload onto you tube.

Thanks Ben

You can see his new stuff on YouTube - like the Wee Rose he's moved Senior.

Ben will be a massive miss.

His coverage was for many their best way of getting to know how games had went when they were working/holidays etc.

My late cousin who was based in England used to spend his Sunday waiting for Ben's upload onto you tube.

Thanks Ben

I've waited up on a Saturday night a few times for the highlights going up, or caught them first thing on the Sunday. It's a long time since I've missed highlights of a match that I wasn't at, and it really helps connect you to the team. The quality of the camerawork has improved heaps over the years, and he's obviously invested in serious kit and software too. Hopefully some young person will step into the breach and follow in Ben's footsteps.

I've waited up on a Saturday night a few times for the highlights going up, or caught them first thing on the Sunday. It's a long time since I've missed highlights of a match that I wasn't at, and it really helps connect you to the team. The quality of the camerawork has improved heaps over the years, and he's obviously invested in serious kit and software too. Hopefully some young person will step into the breach and follow in Ben's footsteps.
Agree totally