• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

An Orange walk, jousting at the palace, open gardens weekend and the visit of a Premier League football team. Busy day in the town.

If only there was a way to combine the jousting and the Orange walk...

Very entertaining nil nil first half. Both teams with chances. Mixed rose team not looking outclassed against a strong hibs line up.

Stamina and fitness night tell in the end but brilliant from the rose so far.

HTG!

10 minutes ago, Specky said:

Very entertaining nil nil first half. Both teams with chances. Mixed rose team not looking outclassed against a strong hibs line up.

Stamina and fitness night tell in the end but brilliant from the rose so far.

HTG!

hibs not even trying playing like a training match against under 12s 

An enjoyable leg-stretcher with a bit of a makeshift team. The Academy end looked like a music festival.IMG_20180630_162441827.jpgIMG_20180630_161645857_BURST001.jpg

A perfunctory 2-0 defeat. Petered out into the usual pre-season non-event in the second half. A good money spinner for the club and good to see top-class players at Prestonfield. Let's not pretend we were in any way competitive but I personally enjoyed a few of Ruari's crunching challenges.

Yep Hibs probably short changed their fans who pay to see a team perform irrespective of the opposition.
A perfunctory 2-0 defeat. Petered out into the usual pre-season non-event in the second half. A good money spinner for the club and good to see top-class players at Prestonfield. Let's not pretend we were in any way competitive but I personally enjoyed a few of Ruari's crunching challenges.
Given our lack of available personnel and requiring to play 3 trialists over 35 I for one applaud the efforts of the boys in maroon today.

Fair play to the hibs players who stopped to sign every request from the kids and speak to adults on their way out.

Good luck to them and well done Lithgae who despite maybe not looking like we would win it gave a very good account of ourselves.

HTG!

Thanks for your donation tho Pete. Don't feel bad that big teams want to play good opposition. Wonder why they didn't play your team and have another confidence boosting goal fest....

HTG!

I really enjoyed today. Linlithgow is a nice town with some good pubs, the ground is lovely, I think Linlithgow Rose played well and it was great meeting @Auld Heid before the game. Good luck for the season ahead!

I really enjoyed today. Linlithgow is a nice town with some good pubs, the ground is lovely, I think Linlithgow Rose played well and it was great meeting [mention=18442]Auld Heid[/mention] before the game. Good luck for the season ahead!
Did you actually meet him!? Lol take care hope to see you again. I noticed that auld heid bought you a pint .... never asked me tho

What one specky?
Let's just say that I think big Ovy is retired...

4 hours ago, Pete77 said:

I don't think your manager saw it that way - he seemed somewhat livid and was clearly expecting a bit more from his players. Top man before the game though!