Linlithgow Rose 18/19

My boy played with community team and there was no  interaction with junior team  

What about kids being mascots. Or all the functions in the club free of charge to help their fundraising?

Don't forget the numerous finals held at Prestonfield of Dreams.

That would suggest quite a few benefits to the Community club.

Providing a pathway to their U20 team through our involvement in the EoS would open up even more benefits to them.

Of course like any partnership there has to be benefits to all parties.

Really looking forward to the game  (maybe not the result) in front of a bumper 2000 plus crowd.  Rose selling out their tickets - a few still remaining for sale at Easter Road.

Prestonfield  looking an absolute picture - all credit to our Groundsman Gordon and crew  for a sterling effort as always.

First sight of our new signings Kevin McKinlay and Kevin Watt

Great to be back - HTG

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Really looking forward to the game  (maybe not the result) in front of a bumper 2000 plus crowd.  Rose selling out their tickets - a few still remaining for sale at Easter Road.

Prestonfield  looking an absolute picture - all credit to our Groundsman Gordon and crew  for a sterling effort as always.

First sight of our new signings Kevin McKinlay and Kevin Watt

Great to be back - HTG

I'm looking forward to my first ever visit to Linlithgow tomorrow. Should be a good day out. :) 

1 hour ago, Marten said:

I'm looking forward to my first ever visit to Linlithgow tomorrow. Should be a good day out. :) 

If you nip into the Bowling Club before the game Auld Heid will be happy to buy you a couple of beers.

4 hours ago, Marten said:

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

If you nip into the Bowling Club before the game Auld Heid will be happy to buy you a couple of beers.

You would be most welcome Marten - on the understanding you don't let on that I bought you a beer - I don't want buying to become a habit......!!!!!!!!!!!