Linlithgow Rose 18/19

3 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

No punters = no cash to pay players or improve facilities.

Do you think everyone has a sugar daddy like Kelty.

A well run and supported club is the foundation of all successful clubs.

To be fair we have good crowds too as well as sugar! :thumsup2

Apparently the shout was more for it being hand ball as well as/more than offside but speaking to those who were closer they think it was both.

Not sure Bonnyrigg were the better team if or by much, we had just as many good chances but need to pull the trigger a little quicker.

8ball, if you thought that was a fantastic performance then I pity your opinions.

Nothing really between the teams.

If nothing else it should make for a good competitive league next season.

17 minutes ago, Specky said:

Apparently the shout was more for it being hand ball as well as/more than offside but speaking to those who were closer they think it was both.

Not sure Bonnyrigg were the better team if or by much, we had just as many good chances but need to pull the trigger a little quicker.

8ball, if you thought that was a fantastic performance then I pity your opinions.

Nothing really between the teams.

If nothing else it should make for a good competitive league next season.

Blame the ref lol 

Pretty poor game won by the better team. I didnt have a great angle but certainly a hint of offside about the winner.

McKinlay getting sent off for dissent is ridiculous.
McKinley is a clown of a man. If he was half as good as he thinks he is we'd have some player. Spends too much time blaming others and shouting at refs when he should be taking responsibility.

Both teams were pretty poor only in patches did either team show any ability. Stand out player on the park was Bonnyrigg no 10, Alan Horne? Classy.

Thought Bonnyrigg 10 was best player also, very comfortable on the ball but perhaps we allowed him too much time to pick out passes and look good, but he was better than anyone else from either side.

40 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Pretty poor game won by the better team. I didnt have a great angle but certainly a hint of offside about the winner.

McKinlay getting sent off for dissent is ridiculous.

It was a curious one. I'm not sure what the free kick was for, from the place it was taken. I didn't see any foul and the only thing that happened was the dissent. I thought he'd restart with a drop ball.

How many seasons is that Bradley hasn’t delivered a trophy 

But they’ve got their own ground licensed ground and floodlights!

And not a bit of silverware to show for it.

It was an outstanding, dominant performance by Bonnyrigg.

Oh dear we have a serious case of inferiority complex on show.

Stick your fishing rod away and save your money to rent out the plastic falkirk and district council pitch assuming the juniors don't get first dibs on renting the Saturday slot.