Linlithgow Rose 18/19

As far as I know they do keep the gate money and I can’t see a reason for EOS setting the prices although I may wrong  can anyone enlighten 

Tranent was £6 and £3 for entry to the other semi final. EoS do not have anything to do with the pricing for the semi final. Linlithgow are at it.

7 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Tranent was £6 and £3 for entry to the other semi final. EoS do not have anything to do with the pricing for the semi final. Linlithgow are at it.

Well done Tranent

You’re correct you would think the supposed big team would keep the prices the same as usual maybe it will backfire on them as there is a big game on telly

12 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Well done Tranent

You’re correct you would think the supposed big team would keep the prices the same as usual maybe it will backfire on them as there is a big game on telly

Aye I heard that Linlithgow and bonnyrigg. are teaming with Chelsea and arsenal fans.:lol:

Wee Rose trying to screw the Big Rose travelling army.

Shocking state of affairs the smaller clubs trying to do over the big teams in the EOS.

3 minutes ago, drs said:

Wee Rose trying to screw the Big Rose travelling army.

Shocking state of affairs the smaller clubs trying to do over the big teams in the EOS.

The extra £1 might be to donate to the go fund me for bonnyriggs lights.seeing as the bonnyrigg hoards have donated less than £600.

13 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

The extra £1 might be to donate to the go fund me for bonnyriggs lights.seeing as the bonnyrigg hoards have donated less than £600.

Trying to be funny does not deflect from the fact Linlithgow are upping the prices for no apparent reason 

The two biggest teams in the EoS go head to head. 

A must win for Linlithgow to keep alive hopes of salvaging something from which has largely been a poor season.  My biggest worry is  our defense as they have struggled at times this season, especially in the more challenging games.  Our midfield and forwards, I have no concerns with as they have done well in the games I have seen.

TC to hit 50 for the season with a 91st minute penalty winner - from a blatant trip just outside the box...!!!!!

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

The two biggest teams in the EoS go head to head. 

A must win for Linlithgow to keep alive hopes of salvaging something from which has largely been a poor season.  My biggest worry is  our defense as they have struggled at times this season, especially in the more challenging games.  Our midfield and forwards, I have no concerns with as they have done well in the games I have seen.

TC to hit 50 for the season with a 91st minute penalty winner - from a blatant trip just outside the box...!!!!!

Rooster will beat him to it :lol:

This could be anything tonight. Bonnyrigg ought to win but they must be suffering a bit of fatigue. On the other hand, Linlithgow might be a wee bit rusty with only two games in the past five and a half weeks. Linlithgow can score goals against anyone, and plenty of them, but can ship them like nobody else at the top end of the EoS - hence 10 scored and 6 conceded in the past two matches. A light rain falling today should make the pitch pretty quick too. Both sides will be up for it, for the home team it's a chance to put a gloss on a fairly disappointing season, while Bonnyrigg can end a season that's gone just a little flat on and off the pitch on a high. This is definitely a game not to be missed.

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 16:20, cookieboy said:

Trying to be funny does not deflect from the fact Linlithgow are upping the prices for no apparent reason 

Erm, if Penicuik ever get to semi finals and finals you will find out that prices usually rise the further you get.