Linlithgow Rose 18/19

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think this year will be whether they are their or not. If they don't win it this year then Ferguson will have taken them backwards.

Money doesn't always mean results. Bathgate was an example of that.

Don't think Ferguson will be given 30 odd years though :whistle

8 minutes ago, pie n beans said:

Bathgate to a degree were successful, in the scottish and domestic cups and your right they did fail to deliver the league titles. 

Getting back on topic are the Rose getting into the LL.

Was it not dependant on Berwick ? I'm lost tbh :lol:

1 hour ago, pie n beans said:

Bathgate to a degree were successful, in the scottish and domestic cups and your right they did fail to deliver the league titles. 

Getting back on topic are the Rose getting into the LL.

No Berwick is in. Whitehill will only go down if Bonnyrigg were to be promotedone but they won't be

35 minutes ago, leftbehind said:

Now that's class. no sweat shed just a few canapes and pink gins to wash them down.   my kind of night/day. Your opponents on Wednesday night ended up with only 9 men at Meggatland.    well beaten by a classy side.  Referee was a bit inconsistent.

There is going to be a testimonial game,as far as I'm aware.might be the treble treble winners :lol:

I really don’t get all the furore over Ferguson. As a player he was successful at one club who at the time were dominating Scottish football. He never set the heather on fire when he moved down south.  As a manager he was a complete failure at Clyde and his third season was an utter disaster,  but he’s  taken a step back to manage an ambitious club who are clearly on the up. I think next season will tell us if he’s found his level. 

For all the issues he’s had as a manager, before the bad leg break, he was absolute class. Dominated England at Wembley as a 21 year old and imo is the best Scottish player born since England won the World Cup in 66. Perhaps Robertson could push that over the next few years though 🤷🏻‍♂️

For all the issues he’s had as a manager, before the bad leg break, he was absolute class. Dominated England at Wembley as a 21 year old and imo is the best Scottish player born since England won the World Cup in 66. Perhaps Robertson could push that over the next few years though 🤷🏻‍♂️
A big claim but as a man who's watched Scotland constantly since around France 98 he's certainly been one of the best in that time.

6 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

What is the normal admission at Lithgie as I see it is £7 & £4 tomorrow as every game I’ve been to this season has been £6 & £3

You are right about 6&3.eos set prices for tomorrow ? And do Linlithgow keep whole gate for this one ?

4 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

You are right about 6&3.eos set prices for tomorrow ? And do Linlithgow keep whole gate for this one ?

As far as I know they do keep the gate money and I can’t see a reason for EOS setting the prices although I may wrong  can anyone enlighten 

5 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

As far as I know they do keep the gate money and I can’t see a reason for EOS setting the prices although I may wrong  can anyone enlighten 

Be a bit strange considering it is the cup that is getting cut. Ours didn't go up for game vs bonnyrigg in football nation cup semi final and that is the more prestigious trophy