Linlithgow Rose 18/19

One of our best performances of this season was against Tranent winning 6-2. A game which TC was absent from.

Eh? I never understand anyone analysing like this. He's the top no 10 in non league scotland and until he can't run any more he should be the first on our team sheet every week.

Eh? I never understand anyone analysing like this. He's the top no 10 in non league scotland and until he can't run any more he should be the first on our team sheet every week.
Not disagreeing he should be 1st name on team sheet.

My point was we still produced in his absence not because of his absence.

2 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:
On 11/04/2019 at 21:58, Auld Heid said:
One of our best performances of this season was against Tranent winning 6-2. A game which TC was absent from.

I’d take him a Broxburn any day of the week.  

3 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:
On 11/04/2019 at 21:58, Auld Heid said:

That's not how I took what Auld Heid said - more like the team played really well despite missing him. Spurs were brilliant yesterday without Kane, Alli and (for the most part) Son, but nobody's saying they don't go straight back in the team when they're fit. Sometimes it's a case of others stepping up and shouldering more responsibility.

Agree - commiserations to Lithgae.  Had it in your grasp at 3-2 up with 10 to play and then dropped points against Ormiston have proved costly.  I’m sure if you were level on points at the start of the you would have won in Perth today.

Well done to Broxburn! Deserved champions! Enjoy your night![emoji122][emoji471]

Agree - commiserations to Lithgae.  Had it in your grasp at 3-2 up with 10 to play and then dropped points against Ormiston have proved costly.  I’m sure if you were level on points at the start of the you would have won in Perth today.
Congratulations to everyone at Broxburn. Your team showed great consistency and resilience, and in the end they burned off a team with maybe more talent, but without Broxburn's level of testicular fortitude. Best of luck in the play-offs, I'll be rooting for you.

4 hours ago, Auld Heid said:
6 hours ago, gogsy said:
Bump. Wee rose can't even finish best of the Conference runners up, what a minter.

Would be more embarrassed at paying Barry Ferguson £800 per week - to pick and choose his games..!!

A think Linlithgow picked there games bottled it in the big ones