Linlithgow Rose 18/19

3 hours ago, HTG said:

I'm not about to get stressed trying to appease the option 6 crew. They can either support the club or not - entirely up to them. 

In fact, I'm paying no more attention to stuff that needs "appeased". Either get behind the team or do something else with your time. The club is in the pyramid, it will go as far as the people who support it want it to go. 

Understand  your feelings around this - you sold a vision which the majority rightly supported.  There are some you will never appease - but don't tarnish all the doubters with the same brush.   

52 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Is option 6 what you;d want

No -  option 6 would never be an option for me.   

Personally I'm against the pyramid - that's my viewpoint and I doubt if I will ever change that view.  

But when we had our opportunity to vote - I voted to move to the EoS as despite my own views - I voted on facts and the best way forward for Linlithgow Rose.  We now have a committee who I believe are the best people to take the club forwards and will make it a success.

What? Are you saying you’d rather Linlithgow had remained Juniors, and even now that the East Juniors has been decimated?
No.

I'm not a pyramid fan never have been (that's a personal view). That doesn't mean I'm against change either.

Faced with a choice I voted for what was best for the club and a move to EoS.

My personal view isn't as important as the future of the club and that's where we are now.

I still regularly support the club both in attendance and financially.

Maybe once things settle down and become more established I will warm to the concept. I will certainly give it that chance.

No.

I'm not a pyramid fan never have been (that's a personal view). That doesn't mean I'm against change either.

Faced with a choice I voted for what was best for the club and a move to EoS.

My personal view isn't as important as the future of the club and that's where we are now.

I still regularly support the club both in attendance and financially.

Maybe once things settle down and become more established I will warm to the concept. I will certainly give it that chance.

Fair doos. Wasn’t sure how to take your previous post as there’s no alternatives; it’s either EOS or Juniors.

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

I'm not a pyramid fan never have been (that's a personal view).

Can you tell us what this statement actually means?

You don't want clubs to be able to gain promotion or be relegated?

You don't want clubs to have a chance to break into the SPFL or be relegated if they're not good enough?

You want two separate leagues systems in the east meaning seniors and juniors can't play each other?