Linlithgow Rose 18/19

The point Greg touches the ball as he has black boots and batchelor still standing and just goes over him

20190108_124705.thumb.jpg.b478740bcd9b8170b0531a68c5d5458d.jpg

Proves to me that it's a penalty played man then ball.

Yes he takes the ball but in doing so fouled Batchy.

Your player is clearly behind and could only get the ball by going through Batchy.

So although he gets the ball he committed a foul to do so.

19 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Proves to me that it's a penalty played man then ball.

Yes he takes the ball but in doing so fouled Batchy.

Your player is clearly behind and could only get the ball by going through Batchy.

So although he gets the ball he committed a foul to do so.

no he didnt you can see he touched the ball and batchy falls over him. Sorry mate you are wrong. Hes at the side not at hte back of him. Just face it i can accept we weren;t good enough but accept it wasn't a penalty.

The only people who will see that as a penalty are bitter Linlithgow fans that don't respect anyone else. The fans that have fuzzy bear admitted he would be raging if that was given against yous. Greg doesn't touch batchelor until after the ball is played. The ref got it wrong.

1 minute ago, Specky said:

Wow. I think your humour senses have been removed.

Lighten up Alan, we're not bitter or disrespectful just dangling a carrot for you to bite on. So eat up old chap.

To be honest not from ones in here but in various times of visiting prestonfield ive founda  lot of good fans but a lot of absolute bam pots. Usuaully the older ones who should know better. Disrespectful to opposition, disrespectful too their own players aswell.

Think the defender should never have made the tackle and gave the referee no choice. If the Camelon big numpty No.11 hadn't given the ball away again they wouldn't have been in that position. Errors by Camelon, they don't like a team pressing them,  but Lithgow were the better team on the day. Mariner No.8 should have been off as well, and Rose goalie was embarrassing with his booking and time wasting. Good day out and smashing crowd though. 

8 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

Think the defender should never have made the tackle and gave the referee no choice. If the Camelon big numpty No.11 hadn't given the ball away again they wouldn't have been in that position. Errors by Camelon, they don't like a team pressing them,  but Lithgow were the better team on the day. Mariner No.8 should have been off as well, and Rose goalie was embarrassing with his booking and time wasting. Good day out and smashing crowd though. 

Pish, how does he have no choice I asked a referee funilly enough one that was refereeing in the EOSFL on Saturday and agreed it wasn't a penalty. Im still waiting to know what Deansy did to be red carded the foul was a yellow and was the correct decision

34 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

No 8 was so far away from ball it could have been violent conduct.

Gary Thom should watch what he's doing with what he gets up to in games if he played for anyone other than the rose he'd be off. His theatrics on Saturday. Won't forget the cup games a few years ago where he slapped calum. Scott in the face and got away with it

I think we had had our three corners so obviously this equals a penalty in the old school yard rulebook.

Being honest we should have been three up by then anyway and camelon were too far off the pace that it didn't make any difference. It was pretty much a mirror image of the first game.

8 had a petulant forceful kick at our player where the ball was not within reasonable proximity therefore for many that would equate to violent conduct (which would also apply had he swiped and missed) it could be argued that had he just tripped him it would be different, but there seemed to be a sense of anger in the kick judging by the noise of the contact and lack of ball in the same postcode. I've was sent off for less while amateur without even making contact!

1 hour ago, Specky said:

I think we had had our three corners so obviously this equals a penalty in the old school yard rulebook.

Being honest we should have been three up by then anyway and camelon were too far off the pace that it didn't make any difference. It was pretty much a mirror image of the first game.

8 had a petulant forceful kick at our player where the ball was not within reasonable proximity therefore for many that would equate to violent conduct (which would also apply had he swiped and missed) it could be argued that had he just tripped him it would be different, but there seemed to be a sense of anger in the kick judging by the noise of the contact and lack of ball in the same postcode. I've was sent off for less while amateur without even making contact!

Maybe making up for his dodgy penalty 

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:19, AlanCamelonfan said:

Gary Thom should watch what he's doing with what he gets up to in games if he played for anyone other than the rose he'd be off. His theatrics on Saturday. Won't forget the cup games a few years ago where he slapped calum. Scott in the face and got away with it

dry them