Linlithgow Rose 18/19

On 30/12/2018 at 17:25, Auld Heid said:

A set of strips and some football's to show for all the effort not very inspiring.

At least with Prestonfield of Dreams we can see the fruits hard work bring you.

Not even mentioning our respective honours boards..!!

Happy New Year

Change the record Auld Yin. 

Anyway Happy New Year

On 29/12/2018 at 20:54, Black Dug said:
On 29/12/2018 at 20:29, boheesian said:
Still a lot of spin or shite which ever you want to believe.

Jeezo, a one week run up for that reply - big Christmas aye?

Really very sorry, just heard a couple of stories that day which prompted my post. 

Spoiler I know they put something out on twitter looking for players, players are contracted to other clubs and not in their best interest to go speaking to other teams while in contract.

Think it was open to everyone.not necessarily contracted players.or are you saying every laddie playing or wants to play football has a contract.quite sure the club will know the rules regarding contracted players.thanks for the heads up though.[emoji849]

Sorry I saw it on the EOS website, mostly the 20s from other EOS teams will go onto this site for fixtures etc, if they see this and are signed with just say Lothian Thistle, to me they cant get in contact with Linlithgow as they have a seniors 20s contract with LT, that's what I was meaning.

I wasn't meaning players from boys club, just the higher end players.

I might be wrong though.

Spoiler I know they put something out on twitter looking for players, players are contracted to other clubs and not in their best interest to go speaking to other teams while in contract.

It felt a strange announcement at the time.

As there was nothing on management or structure which you would need to deal with applications from players.

But I'm sure it will all be in hand.

Should be a good game tomorrow. Hopefully we can bounce back from our defeat at Broxburn. I'm sure the Rose will be wanting to revenge the defeat from Carmuirs in September.  Looking forward to the game
Not much of a build up for tomorrow's game.

No chat on our forum and the website still showing St Andrews.

17 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Not much of a build up for tomorrow's game.

No chat on our forum and the website still showing St Andrews.

Im sure their will be a few talking points after the game lol. Not sure my heart will take it if its like the game at camelon that we spent about 20 mins trying to get out of our box after we scored

Pissed off that I'll be missing this one, I've got an unavoidable annual new year family thing. I'll be following on the EoS scores page and Twitter like the anti-social twat I am. A win opens up a little breathing space at the top, this is the biggest league game of the season so far for us. HTG.

It felt a strange announcement at the time.

As there was nothing on management or structure which you would need to deal with applications from players.

But I'm sure it will all be in hand.
I thought they were just planning on running with the current under 19s boys club set up and try to get in some more players?

Wee Rose should comfortably win today, anything less than a 3 goal cushion and I'll be surprised.

I thought they were just planning on running with the current under 19s boys club set up and try to get in some more players?
You could well be right and would make perfect sense.

I only quoted the information I had read via the club FB. Since then not heard anything.