Linlithgow Rose 18/19

2 hours ago, Pete77 said:

What a condescending w**k. Gordon goes every week you don’t so his sh1te is a more valid opinion than yours is.he should be givin you stick part timer

Not every game by any stretch, though 14 so far this season. Unfortunately missed a few big games due to clashes with other stuff - the away games at Tranent, Camelon and Shire, and the last half hour at the weekend there against Broxburn.

Anyway, I'm not sure it matters. You can watch a team once and form a decent opinion, if it was a typical game and you know what you're looking for. Any football fan with any sense would have had no problem diagnosing what was wrong with Rose this season if they'd seen the Dunbar game. I'm not entirely sure FB's thing is about football.

9 hours ago, Pete77 said:

What a condescending w**k. Gordon goes every week you don’t so his sh1te is a more valid opinion than yours is.he should be givin you stick part timer

Fuzzy might be condescending (not) - wheras you are just a W**K

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:
18 hours ago, sponsorsladdie said:

That’s your most sensible post in ages, if not ever, on here. :-)

Let's be honest though and admit that Auld Heid has set himself a very low bar to reach that level.

I resemble that remark..!!!

Wonder how long before his shifts "change" allowing him to drop back down into his Junior comfort zone?

On the bright side it will stop Plug Mac trying to poach him for KRR for the rest of the season. 

Perhaps we can get him on a pay as you play deal although that might depend on you lot tearing his contract up but I can understand if he is on a 2 yr deal that won't happen

Decent performance today and a chance to give everyone some time on the park (except Strickland, Thom and Whelan, from memory, and I assume they're all injured).  I like what Ronald brings to the central role as he tries to make runs behind the defence, something which we've not being doing, preferring to play up to someone with his back to the goal.  Once the midfield starts to time the right passes for him to run onto we'll be in business.  I'm not sure if that was Clyde's full first team today but we certainly matched them.

17 minutes ago, th1stleandr0se said:

Decent performance today and a chance to give everyone some time on the park (except Strickland, Thom and Whelan, from memory, and I assume they're all injured).  I like what Ronald brings to the central role as he tries to make runs behind the defence, something which we've not being doing, preferring to play up to someone with his back to the goal.  Once the midfield starts to time the right passes for him to run onto we'll be in business.  I'm not sure if that was Clyde's full first team today but we certainly matched them.

Missed the game due to work commitments - what team did we start with and who scored? 

2 hours ago, th1stleandr0se said:

9 changes from our last game, and one of the two players who stayed in the team was moved to a different position. Still a reasonably strong group of players regardless and there wasn't anything in it.