Linlithgow Rose 18/19

BU beat Lothian Thistle 5-0. Huge number of fouls from the LT players. A bunch of hackers and cheats.
Didn't see that coming. They looked a decent outfit in Saturday.

Albeit we were to elaborate when we needed to be direct.

9 men in a friendly tells a lot about how they play.

Although Inverkeithing lost 10 goals, they never resorted to hacking their way out of trouble, and always tried to play football, unfortunately for them, the Rose just passed them off the park.

Are you talking about tonight’s game?

They broke up play as often as possible.

Their 9 should have been off for the foul on the keeper, how that wasn’t a second yellow I don’t know. Jamie getting taken out in the air was dangerous too and went unpunished as well.

The gulf in class was obvious from the off - Ballast Bank isn't the longest of parks (felt almost square).   I thought we started a tad nervously off the back of some below par performances.

It was great to see Thom back as his energy certainly adds plenty to the team.  The opening goal from Rooster was a cracker as he waltzed through their defence and sat their keeper down before a fine finish.   From then on in it was one way traffic with Inverkeithing only showing  when we were slack or over elaborate.

It was good to get a win under our belt it was something we badly needed and hopefully we build from last night.

Are you talking about tonight’s game?

They broke up play as often as possible.

Their 9 should have been off for the foul on the keeper, how that wasn’t a second yellow I don’t know. Jamie getting taken out in the air was dangerous too and went unpunished as well.
I was comparing them to some of the Junior teams we used to play, eg Lochee & Kelty. After conceding so many goals they could easily have started hacking.