Linlithgow Rose 18/19

Thank god some people have sussed him out he’ll be fine this season as he’s playing against a bunch of farmers with pitch forks all season!!! Was very impressed with the goalkeeper who sarted on sat! Very assured and would do great for us but I’m hearing livi are keen to keep him, shame the big fella can’t keep hold of his hair line tho!! That’s his only downfall!!

Thank god some people have sussed him out he’ll be fine this season as he’s playing against a bunch of farmers with pitch forks all season!!! Was very impressed with the goalkeeper who sarted on sat! Very assured and would do great for us but I’m hearing livi are keen to keep him, shame the big fella can’t keep hold of his hair line tho!! That’s his only downfall!!

There’s been a fair few slavers on here over the years but you’ve trumped them all

Few people getti g a bit defensive bout it all I'm merely asking a question?? Is he as committed as other boys? He must be pushing 35 now and looking a bit heavy 

Yes wee tubby scoffalot Isporky pig now and never completes a pre season!! Wage thief!!!

Few people getti g a bit defensive bout it all I'm merely asking a question?? Is he as committed as other boys? He must be pushing 35 now and looking a bit heavy 
He's 33 and averages about 20 goals a season for us and countless assists but don't let that spoil your own argument with yourself. Deary me.

Scored plenty against Bo'ness, that'll do for me.

He's 33 and averages about 20 goals a season for us and countless assists but don't let that spoil your own argument with yourself. Deary me.

Scored plenty against Bo'ness, that'll do for me.

Jesus Christ I could get Willie mcbuff to play at that level and bang 35+ goals a season!!! Come back when uv hit double figures in the spl like me!! [emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, The biddler said:

Jesus Christ I could get Willie mcbuff to play at that level and bang 35+ goals a season!!! Come back when uv hit double figures in the spl like me!! emoji23.pngemoji23.png

You are a complete fantasist:

Sat on the bench next to Coco on Saturday.  Hit double figures in the SPL -  clearly either one or both these claims must be false as no one on our bench at the weekend has scored double figures in the SPL.

And yes Coco is well liked and respected at Linlithgow for consistently producing the goods both in goals scored and assists.  You may well mock the standard and even the conditions of players - but remember unlike you these guys aren't claiming to be something they are not.

Come down to my house and il show u my Scotland caps!! And my MBE from the queen!![emoji23][emoji23] my initial post still stands coco is a shitehouse!!
'Mon then, who are you?
I'm on holiday for the next couple of weeks but I'll be round after that.. [emoji848][emoji460][emoji966]

4 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Any reason why we won't have an u20s team this year?

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Could be your EOS league application was at short notice, no allowing you enough time to get a team organised? Looks like nearly all of the new u-2o teams in the development league were from clubs that were in the initial bunch of teams that joined the EOS league.

2 hours ago, PatP said:

There has never been an under 20s team. 

In terms of the U20s league... all the clubs which completed last season have returned (plus Preston who folded partway through). Gala and Kelty have also put teams in. Of the "first wave" of new EOS clubs 10 out of 13 have put a team in: all except Bonnyrigg, Crossgates and Easthouses. In contrast, of the "second wave" of new EOS clubs only 2 have put a team in: Newtongrange and Sauchie. Unless you've already got an U19s team plus your own venue, it's probably difficult to put the arrangements together at short notice. I'd imagine you'll see a similar level of take-up next season especially from the larger central belt clubs.

(In mentioning Bonnyrigg there it's also worth saying there is a separate SYFA U21s League. Traditionally it was larger than the EOS equivalent - which at its nadir had only a handful of teams - but in recent times has badly contracted. Last season it was down to just 4 clubs - Bonnyrigg, Leith, Newtongrange [unsure if this is their team joining Lowland & EOS  U20s] and a club called Murieston).