Linlithgow Rose 18/19

5 hours ago, Pete77 said:

He saw it exactly that way hence why he was livid and expecting more.

Quite the keyboard warrior on here aren’t you? Maybe introduce yourself when and if our sides next meet and whether you’ve the cajones to make village idiot comments again. 

Recommended:

Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 15.19.26.png

51 minutes ago, Big Biddels said:

Was along watching at weekend.. .heard a few of the fans saying the boy Strickland sh*t the bed an faked an injury like he does in every big game.

Bullsh*t  - I think someone was yanking your chain.   Plenty examples of big games which Coco has played a vital role and not a player I  have any concerns over.  

Just repeating what I heard thought it was weird. Surely those are the games you want to play in, yet he didn't? Just all seemed to add up ....not like he was missed anyway 
Or the fact that we had a new centre forward who the manager wanted to look at settling in?

Please take your unfounded nonsense elsewhere.

21 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Livingston getting 3G laid apparently?

Is the reason for that being the possibility of Rugby Park being unavailable for the Junior Cup Final next year and they can host it at Livingston? An opportunity for the West of Scotland clubs to be introduced to the East of Scotland.

Is the reason for that being the possibility of Rugby Park being unavailable for the Junior Cup Final next year and they can host it at Livingston? An opportunity for the West of Scotland clubs to be introduced to the East of Scotland.
Don't be silly - West teams don't like travelling...!!

Coco is a disgrace never heard so much shite ever a bet it’s his knee!! Lazy shitehouse!!! I agree no big miss!! What about the goal keeper tho! Maley is far to good for that level!! That level is for lazy shitehouse coco time to hang the boots up befor that knee falls off

Coco is a disgrace never heard so much shite ever a bet it’s his knee!! Lazy shitehouse!!! I agree no big miss!! What about the goal keeper tho! Maley is far to good for that level!! That level is for lazy shitehouse coco time to hang the boots up befor that knee falls off
[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482] Good night, aye? [emoji848]

.FB_IMG_1519583921537.jpg

Absolute nonsense as I was with him on the bench sat!! And out with him on night his knee was fine when he was up dancing to spandau ballet in the cross tavern!! Coco’s knee was fine when he was jigging away then!! Lazy shitehouse he’s never completed a pre season even Bo’ness pumped the lazy shitehouse!!!

It's fair to say that Coco didn't look interested when playing for Bo'ness. He made no effort to get involved in games, wandered about the pitch chatting to opposition players and never went near a 50/50 tackle. A shadow of the Rose striker who played well against the BU's for several seasons. #WageThief@BU