Linlithgow Rose 18/19

If I can be negative for a minute, they said tickets would go on sale at 10am on Saturday and to be fair to everyone they ought to have stuck to that. Is there a chance they could sell out the allocation before then?

If I can be negative for a minute, they said tickets would go on sale at 10am on Saturday and to be fair to everyone they ought to have stuck to that. Is there a chance they could sell out the allocation before then?
They also said there was a chance they would be on sale this afternoon.

No problem with the way the club have handled this. And I would be very surprised if we sell 700 by close of play tonight.

They also said there was a chance they would be on sale this afternoon.

No problem with the way the club have handled this. And I would be very surprised if we sell 700 by close of play tonight.
Where did they say that? Not on Twitter they didn't.

I'd be amazed if they sold out too, but if they do they'll likely have been very unfair to some fans who were working today.

55 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Was on Rose website. 4 tickets in haun. HTG / GGTTH

Are you sure? Cos the website doesn't say anything about it just now, not even that tickets are on sale or going on sale. All it says is "Full details to follow". It still has the kick-off time wrong.

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

We knew we were getting the tickets today but we couldn't pre-advertise in case they couldn't be picked up as a result of an unforeseen delay. We didn't want folk turning up until we knew we had them. At the same time though, Hibs have been selling online since yesterday. So once we got the tickets, we decided to go with a sale this afternoon. 

There are tickets left - about 350. 

It's also important to rememberthat we're not Hibs. We rely on volunteers to support us. I know that we have volunteers available today - so sometimes we need to use them. We'r struggling to man Monday and of course we have the agm on Monday night.  So selling out over the weekend will be one less thing to worry about from Tuesday on.

We knew we were getting the tickets today but we couldn't pre-advertise in case they couldn't be picked up as a result of an unforeseen delay. We didn't want folk turning up until we knew we had them. At the same time though, Hibs have been selling online since yesterday. So once we got the tickets, we decided to go with a sale this afternoon. 
There are tickets left - about 350. 
But the club did pre-advertise, on Twitter. They said Saturday morning. I appreciate everyone is a volunteer but once they'd says Saturday they ought to have stuck to it. No harm done but for a bigger game this could have caused people to miss out unfairly.

Anyway, looking forward to the game and I hope the guys are in decent condition so early in the summer. It's a testament to the efforts of everyone involved in the club that Hibs should think to approach them.

11 hours ago, GordonS said:

But the club did pre-advertise, on Twitter. They said Saturday morning. I appreciate everyone is a volunteer but once they'd says Saturday they ought to have stuck to it. No harm done but for a bigger game this could have caused people to miss out unfairly.

Anyway, looking forward to the game and I hope the guys are in decent condition so early in the summer. It's a testament to the efforts of everyone involved in the club that Hibs should think to approach them.

We'll not have bigger games. This is the capacity so whoever we play going forward this is it. What we will avoid is peak of close season though! 

If you put terracing down instead of having a grass bank at the ex-cludgie end, would that not increase the capacity? 

1 hour ago, drs said:

If you put terracing down instead of having a grass bank at the ex-cludgie end, would that not increase the capacity? 

Aye - probably add another 600 - 800 when that gets done. 2200 is usually adequate right enough! 

1 hour ago, HTG said:

We'll not have bigger games. This is the capacity so whoever we play going forward this is it. What we will avoid is peak of close season though! 

Attendance for the Forfar game was 2,153. We'd have a bigger demand for a Scottish Cup tie against a Championship or Premier league team. 

10 minutes ago, HTG said:

Aye - probably add another 600 - 800 when that gets done. 2200 is usually adequate right enough! 

WHEN that gets done??? Please tell me this isn't in anyone's thinking.