Camelon Juniors 2018-19

20 hours ago, wullie robb said:

It can't be that hard to say to your secretary, Listen I've played a few cup ties this season maybe you could check? 

Manager also has to take some responsibility-he knows where the player came from so he could ask did you play against xyz this season in any of the cups at training the week before.  Then he gets the Club Secretary to check.  Not rocket science 

8 minutes ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Manager also has to take some responsibility-he knows where the player came from so he could ask did you play against xyz this season in any of the cups at training the week before.  Then he gets the Club Secretary to check.  Not rocket science 

Or any of the committee. Plenty of people at the club could have helped the boy instead of leaving secretary to carry the can

Even when you've signed a player at amateur level and you have a cup tie coming up, the first thing you do is check to see if their cup tied, although asking the player isn't always the best move! They just want to play in the game and hope that nobody will notice, although you would imagine at Pro level they would think of the consequences a wee bit more. 

• 3 months later...
58 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Keiron Anderson heading to Hamilton for pre season I believe.

Decent player at this level but not sure he is good enough for the top league in the country- hopefully .

He's too good for this level. I actually thought falkirk would be a good place for him to go following relegation 

48 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

He's too good for this level. I actually thought falkirk would be a good place for him to go following relegation 

Falkirk is a good shout for him. 

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Keiron Anderson heading to Hamilton for pre season I believe.

Decent player at this level but not sure he is good enough for the top league in the country- hopefully .

The Kelty thread says Hamilton are signing their keeper.

Bit too early to assume Accies are safe. St Mirren play Hamilton then Dundee to round off the season while Accies have St Mirren then St Johnstone, so not too far fetched that St Mirren could finish 10th and it would be Accies in the playoff. Having said that I doubt they are preparing a squad with the Championship in mind.

4 hours ago, leftbehind said:

On the subject of signings for next season     is their any rumours/hearsay/definite movement/wishful thinking about player releases/signings for next season in the EOS and LL.

This is usually the time of the season clubs make their decisions and approaches.

Apparently craig Stevenson from Penicuik and and Owen Ronald from Linlithgow are both on the verge of signing forcowdenbeath

5 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Plenty of rumours going about as is normal as the season reaches its last few weeks. Best not to get too excited about anything until players are officially announced.

Lots of seeds to germinate in the coming weeks. The Bo’ness greenhouse already turning up the heat. One already incubated. That’s for the future.