Camelon Juniors 2018-19

Ryan Lockie is a great and never flustered left back and has also filled in at left-side centre half, maybe a little bit short in height for Premiership, but I said that about Sibbald as well and he seems to be doing ok

On another note: Kelty supporters don't seem to be over enamoured with Barry Ferguson since his appointment, so there might be a team under pressure there. Just get into them Camelon, another great cup run

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:
2 minutes ago, wullie robb said:
Nothing really to do with Camelon if team's are playing player's they shouldn't be. 
Maybe whoever the player in question is directly affected the result. 

I'm not saying it is!

I'm not saying you are Burnie, just genuinely putting a point across that team's in any league should know what players can't play in certain scenarios. 

Wasn't getting at you Burnie.. 

20 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

I'm not saying you are Burnie, just genuinely putting a point across that team's in any league should know what players can't play in certain scenarios. 

Wasn't getting at you Burnie.. 

Annoys me at times that it is always officials who gets the blame, and either puts in his notice, or gets sacked!

Players have to take responsibility for their own actions and do so before they get caught out.

20 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Annoys me at times that it is always officials who gets the blame, and either puts in his notice, or gets sacked!

Players have to take responsibility for their own actions and do so before they get caught out.

The players first season in these competitions, maybe like me he has no idea which cup is which. I've seen games this season that I thought were one cup competition but which turned out to be a totally different cup.

49 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Bo’ness got emptied for the same offence so can only see the same happening with Kelty.

[Pedantry interlude]... Bo'ness and Haddington fielded suspended players, IIRC.

Not cup-tied players, i.e. as being suggested on another thread.

33 minutes ago, drs said:

The players first season in these competitions, maybe like me he has no idea which cup is which. I've seen games this season that I thought were one cup competition but which turned out to be a totally different cup.

Don’t agree. Players haven’t played a mass amount of matches so far.  Even if the player doesn’t have a high IQ, he must know matches he has played in, this season. This is not the first time this occurrence has happened so by now it should strike accord in players minds. 

7 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Don’t agree. Players haven’t played a mass amount of matches so far.  Even if the player doesn’t have a high IQ, he must know matches he has played in, this season. This is not the first time this occurrence has happened so by now it should strike accord in players minds. 

It can't be that hard to say to your secretary, Listen I've played a few cup ties this season maybe you could check?